Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Tf2) Abuse Report ([Hg] Eurynomos [M] )

Admiral MacK

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Eurynomos [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:144700060

Where did this occur?

TF2

What server?

[HG] Trade 2 Minecraft 2014 | 100% Crits | RTD | GameME

How long ago did this take place?

About 15 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I had joined the server to see Eury slapping .pAnduuhh. (Twice from my point of view) After that is just went on nonstop between other mods arguing and slapping eachother.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

testing slap command some people where thinking it did not do damage when u typ it in chat

That is no excuse to use the slap command. Not to mention that you can choose the amount of damage given through a slap in !admin. It is being used against other moderators in a way that is completely unnecessary. If you actually were planning on using your admin power it would've been wise to go to an empty server. Or simply not do it at all. Edited by AdmiralOwl
  • Like 2

i dont see the problem with having a little bit of fun between mods. it didnt hurt anyone and you shouldve just went with staff or talked about it with the player. its really not that big a deal but im guessing you have a grudge against him since your like this when your usually not.

also, they were testing the slap damage because apparently it wasnt working yesterday. although there really is no point to slap damage its still considered an admin command and if its not working there couldve been an issue with the other commands.

Edited by _Zeus
  • Like 1

i dont see the problem with having a little bit of fun between mods. it didnt hurt anyone and you shouldve just went with staff or talked about it with the player. its really not that big a deal but im guessing you have a grudge against him since your like this when your usually not.

also, they were testing the slap damage because apparently it wasnt working yesterday. although there really is no point to slap damage its still considered an admin command and if its not working there couldve been an issue with the other commands.

As I said before, this wasn't necessary in anyway shape for form. Not to mention other moderators asked for him to stop. If you were tempted enough to use your admin in a way its not to be used, then at least get off the most populated server in HG TF2. Common sense right there folks... Also, this isn't the first time an abuse report has been filed on him for inappropriate usage of admin controls, he should've learned by now.

So from what I've seen it seems Nielsfalko, Eurynomos, and .panduuhh were all voluntarily testing out the slap command because they thought the damage part of it was broken. No harm there. I also saw Niels slap panduh, eury slap panduh, and panduh slap eury, so obviously they were all fine with it. They shouldn't have to move to another server to test it because it may not be broken on another server, and they also were in line because Ark was on the server so they were under the supervision of at least 1 staff member. I saw no comment from you in chat, nor saw your speech bubble show on the screen, so I know you did not try to talk to them about it, but instead wet straight for the abuse report. You should learn to communicate and work with your fellow mods. They were completely in the right to be testing this, and as shown they did not spam slap (I only saw 4 instances). However I would like to get a word from .panduuhh and Eurynomos on this thread just to be sure that their word is heard.

• Like 6

There was no "testing." xD It's called friends who have power fucking with each other. I kicked Eury from the server and you didn't report me for it. I literally don't give a shit if someone slaps me unless I don't really know the person, but Ark and Eury are excluded from that group.

• Like 1

ok so ya a bit late on my reply but I just got off work recently when all this was happeneing so as panduhh put it. it wasn't to test powers it was just having fun between me neisle and panduhh with no one else included and no harm done to any player other than to me panduh and meisle I guess which frankly I didn't notice neise getting in on it lol but anyways there was nothing that was asked of us to stop or questioning of why but if youd like to look at the gameme chat from there id suggest tht because enot only did I not start it but also was the last to do such command

• Like 2