Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs Map Ideas

I've been thinking of many ideas for zs maps. I want to list them out here incase anyone wants to use them.

I might make some of these if no one wants to use them.

Also feel free to add your own ideas in comments!

Maps Ideas:

•zs_Arcade

Indoors arcade map with neon stuff and arcade machines

•zs_galatic

Map in outer space. Glass domes or cubes with different enviroments and cading spots. All connected together by bridges.

•zs_minecraft

Minecraft map. Night time map with minecraft block props to cade with. Minecraft music playing in the background.

•zs_toxicwasteland

Ocean of hl2 sludge with wooden bridges connected between islands.

•zs_halloween

Spooky haunted mansion with moving props and scripted scenes like a moving chair. Would be nice for an hg halloween event.

•zs_halloween (Other idea)

Spooky map with a corn field, scarecrows, and pumpkins. Gravel roads. Spooky houses and shacks. Maybe even a spooky forest where the zombies come from.

•zs_dev

Spawn in a simplistic office lobby only to see that a part of the wall is broken which you can slip into. Once you're out it's all orange and gray dev textures with different cading spots. This allows for some wacky cading spots you wouldn't see otherwise because you don't need to fit a theme. Also it's kinda dark but still visible.

This one is my favorite ideas so far.

(Actually I already started development on this map)

•zs_legos

Yup, map made out of legos. Lego cading spots and lego props? What else can you ask for. Still can fit a theme like the whole map is on the floor of a child's room or maybe some jungle map with caves?

More ideas soon.

•zs_portal

A portal map in zs! Jump into portals to teleport into different places. Maybe even a cade where zombies need to go inside the portal in order to reach the cade. Add a cooperative puzzle in there to unlock a secret cading spot maybe?

•obj_volcano

Jungle themed map. Fight through the undead in an action packed jungle map to make your way to the top of the volcano. This might be a good idea for a ZE or Obj

•zs_ForestOfFire

Survive in the burning forest where everything is hot. Redish Orange lighting and redish fog? Fire entities everywhere. Could also be an obj where you have to make your way through the burning forest.

•zs_toxicsewers

•Common theme throughout zs maps. "Toxic" and "sewers" A map dedicated to both of those themes. Sewers overfilled by toxic sludge or toxic waters. Maybe a custom texture for water to make it bright green.

•obj_space

Zombies have overrun the spaceship. Find a way to escape the chaotic destruction of the spaceship. Maybe it's possible to have an area that is a "low gravity zone". For example zombies break a sealed glass window which makes that area low gravity.

•zs_mario

Super Mario Bros. themed map with custom textures. Music playing in the background.

Can also be obj if done correctly.

•zs_volcano (zs version)

Volcano cave. Lava everywhere. Use lava to channel zombies to a specific path to attack the cade. For example a small narrowish road with lava on the sides. They have to cross that to attack the cade.

Ehem also, "lava falls"

Edited by Imbeast