Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Boomerang

New Command Idea (!usp)

Similar to !ak:

I bring you !usp. It spawns in a USP-S when used and has the same cool down as !ak and !m4.

Who else thinks this is a good idea?

~ Boomerang

• Like 4

Right now I think the !ak and !m4 command are good enough. There’s plenty of guns on the maps.

I don’t mind vip/gold members having this command(ak/m4), I think it’s a cool perk to have and it gives people an incentive to buy it.

Awards

I think !usp-s should be an admin+ command.

I was talking about the ak and m4 command.

Awards

I think !usp-s should be an admin+ command.

There’s no point in having the command be accessible for admin+. The two commands we have right now are already on the verge of being OP, we don’t need anymore. Also as I said HGDC doesn’t want any more weapon commands.

• Like 1

There’s no point in having the command be accessible for admin+. The two commands we have right now are already on the verge of being OP, we don’t need anymore. Also as I said HGDC doesn’t want any more weapon commands.

If it were ever to be implemented, it should be for admin+. I know you said that HGDC does not want anymore wep commands.

Any silenced weapon is overpowered for Ts to some extent. If anything they would only be implemented as something you can buy in the traitor menu.

Awards

How about we keep TTT the way it is now? I don't think that this command should be added and especially not for just admin+. !ak/!m4 is already fine enough, it is not OP unless you are actually good at Counter-Strike anyways, am I right? Anything is better than the ak or m4 as long as you are good at CS and they suck at CS. Like Archer, he is pretty bad at this game so it is ok for him to have the !ak or !m4 command.

Awards

How about we keep TTT the way it is now? I don't think that this command should be added and especially not for just admin+. !ak/!m4 is already fine enough, it is not OP unless you are actually good at Counter-Strike anyways, am I right? Anything is better than the ak or m4 as long as you are good at CS and they suck at CS. Like Archer, he is pretty bad at this game so it is ok for him to have the !ak or !m4 command.

i agree. theres no reason to add more gun commands, all the maps have plenty of guns. and if we see that they do not we will have mappers add more, We havent had a problem with that yet so TTT is fine for now. The only thing we need is just new features and stuff which HGDC is working on all the time You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />