Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf The "nerf" Ting

I'm just going to copy paste the best answer from the last time someone posted this >

Before Nerf came to existance, it was Wendigo first, that was specifically created for one purpose; to chase down human runners who either outran zombies or just simply camped outside with a boomstick. Wendigo got removed, Nerf joined the game and became a lethal threat, as proven to every human runner or atleast, the human Juggernaut boss.

To be honest, I don't think Nerf needs to be rebalanced or nerfed, as it's main dmg per claw hit is 15 dmg (by far less than any other boss zombie, except Butcher and Bonemesh that deals slow dmg to cades or humans), and next is it's secondary knockdown ability, but even this is fairly just as it takes time to regain the knockdown ability and you can be in a great disadvantage if nearby to a big human group or someone with a Tier 4 - Tier 5 weapon.

I've been Nerf on several occasional games, and most of the time trying to catch humans can be pretty annoying with the secondary ability or using the claws.

These are just some personal reflections and what I think of Nerf. Had a few cons and pros on my mind that I wanted to share aswell :)

PROS

- Knockdown is decent, having a relatively good cooldown period so Nerf can't abuse the secondary at a constant rate.

- Isn't overpowered, only dangerous to human runners and juggernauts.

- Has a pretty high jump to reach high places which makes it ideal (basically an enhanced fast zombie on steroids).

CONS

- The Nerf model is very ugly and could use a big time remodel / new skin