Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

4 Waves Instead 6

Incoisa

i have 4 waves instead 6. But its 6 waves in fact anyway.

I have tier 4 weapons at arsenal. But its 6 tier in fact anyway. I can't buy even if its shows me that weapons unlocked.

Lucky me coz i know what weapon i'm able to buy on waves :)

The is a link

• Like 1

I cannot determine if the map has 4 waves(Kinda blury for me to read at the moment), But I can explain it to you. When a map have an active logic_setwaves, The gamemode itself reorganized the weapon to fit that specification. Ex. Having 2 waves will set the teir from 1 to 6 to just 1 to 2.

it is stated in the zs github

"Sets the total amount of waves to the number specified. Don't worry about class unlocks, the gamemode does not use the max waves value directly

This also applies to our weapon tier system.

Just in case someone does not know why it does it.

Edit: It looks like its a bug after closer examination. My bad

Edited by Great Leader Kevin

it's a client side issue. i figured this out because i play on FWKZT Heaven v Hell and basically it is 4 rounds of boss zombies and you get boomsticks and stuff

basically, on maps that they use and make it 4 waves, it will stay the same without affecting any gameplay other than the hud gui. i dont know how to fix this.

sometimes it fixes it self . ive already tried deleting thier content files from my gmod and it didnt affect anything unless i missed something.

• 2 weeks later...