Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Make It So You Cant Go Spectate In Ze To Avoid Being Zombie

Boxsnake

Forget the fact that you will miss out on the round

The thing is when someone does it, some other gets put on the list and get fucked over

people who dont want to play as a shitty zombie get fucked by this and get stuck in cancer while the person who spectated gets to relax

also for people who wait on zombie list to buy guns and buy stuff, they get screwed over by someone else

please make it were you cant go spectate in ze before round even starts

yes i did get fucked over by this and many others too

• Like 4

So let me get this right. You don't want people to be able to get out of playing as a zombie. For the reason that YOU don't want to play as a zombie?

This is a d*ck move, if you don't wish to play ze as zombie do everyone a favor (including yourself) and go afk, don't ruin fun for others and waste a server slot.

Also this makes no sense really, if they're zombie and they don't want to be, they have to go AFK and not go spectate. Why not just go AFK yourself if you get zombie?

Also kinda sucks if staff/mods or whatever want to watch someone and can't because they can't spectate

VH7cqII.png

[spoiler=VG]ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃâ¿áµˆ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ ᵇᵒʸ

what you said doesnt make any sense.

[spoiler=offbr]ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃâ¿áµˆ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ ᵇᵒʸ

Im saying its called zombie survival not zombie escape. People usually join for ZS not ZE, so thats probably why the go spec during ZE. I also love how you try to start drama because you can't argue, oh well, what can you do.

Edited by Grim•
  • Like 2

I think this is more of an issue of the very flawed random set method of zombie choosing than ze.

Because a lot of people usually argue in favor of the random set by saying "it allows you to cade in peace" my suggestion is that we remove random set and replace it with the "Humans that are the further away from supply will become zombies" thing, that way we avoid having games where you have to make a mad dash to cade supply in smaller maps and we remove rgn out of the zombie selection.