Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fixed : Missing Textures

Boxsnake

So 2 days ago when The server started lagging due to the company, I was play HG zs like normal and then due to the lag the server, the map changes and the server crashes. I join again when it reboot and my gmod crashes. while i was loading gmod back up, someone started a wendigo event so i try to join and once im in, there are a shit ton of missing textures and errors. i restart my gmod and when i join back in they are still missing and the wendigo event made my gmod lag hard due to all of this, so i hop on FWKZT and sunrust and i was missing textures on both servers with remantler, props, and walls so then i was suspicious that the server caused this. before the map changed. non of this really happen, so something with the server lag and wendigo event caused this and now im trying to fix this.

ive looked in console to see the errors but it said i was missing lightsaber something and also missing something else from disk/respiratory

i tried verify game cache which did noting

i uninstalled and reinstall and did noting

i restarted my computer which did noting

so if someone is able to, come talk to me on team speak and help me there or say something here please

Edited by Boxsnake

High chance it's gmod trying to load stuff incorrectly or it's not mounting content correctly. I recently ran into something like that serverside with a old deleted lua ent still being processed by clients and causing blood to be red X's

i found the errors and console and i want to see if you can help me

Couldn't create BASS audio stream (unsupported file format)

Failed to load sound "weapons\kf2\medicdart\medicdart_fire.ogg", file probably missing from disk/repository

Failed creating font 'Default'!

Failed creating font 'Traveling Typewriter'!

Failed creating font 'monospace'!

Failed creating font 'TargetID'!

Failed creating font 'DeJaVu Sans'!

Failed to load sound "weapons\kf2\medicdart\medicdart_hit.ogg", file probably missing from disk/repository

Failed to load sound "weapons\kf2\medicdart\medicdart_heal.ogg", file probably missing from disk/repository

these are the errors in console i get