Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If Players In Random Set Get Choosen And Disconnect Add Bots

KeanuV

Its really annoying on obj maps and normal maps if random set is on and players get chosen as zombie and disconnect and then your on the list and get to be zombie .Why dont just add that players that disconnect in random set get replaced with bots instead of other players

What is currently done (at least on ze, not sure about zs) is when a player goes spectate or is chosen, they are forced to be zombie the next time. I do see how this could be an issue though, because it still forces someone else to be picked. Honestly, I think spectate should be disabled before wave 1, and if someone disconnects, adding a bot isn't a bad idea as long as there is a mechanism to automatically kick said bot next round.

• Like 3

What is currently done (at least on ze, not sure about zs) is when a player goes spectate or is chosen, they are forced to be zombie the next time. I do see how this could be an issue though, because it still forces someone else to be picked. Honestly, I think spectate should be disabled before wave 1, and if someone disconnects, adding a bot isn't a bad idea as long as there is a mechanism to automatically kick said bot next round.

you are a dev why dont you add it?