Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fix/nerf Ruin

Ser Aland

"WAAAA YOUR JUST A BAD PLAYER, JUST DONT HOGGG THE CADE LOOOOL"

^ I was standing literally 1 door vertical away from cade and still got hit :(

I mean too be honest it's getting really over powered, all it takes is to get a good start as a zombie and get the tickle mare + ruin = over powered hits. It's seriously getting really annoying just seeing how a single ticklemare can wipe out the whole team in such a unfair way, the ruin isnt even supposed to be affecting humans and for some reason it still do, we have the devour hope which is why the ruin shouldnt affect humans.

Thank you for your concern. I'll pass your concern along although this has been brought up before. We appreciate any and all suggestions even if we do not act on them.

Thank you.

:)

like i mean its not a big concern. ruin doesnt even work half the time. so many post have been made for this and noting change. just be smart and dont hug cade. there is better stuff that can be worked on than this and you also dont even get ruin more then half the time

Did they not nerf it not long ago and make it worthless? Now it is finally normal again and people can not handle that A zombie boss can one shot if you are within arms length of a ticklemare? Dude, usually tickle mare dies when turning corner where the cade is, cause by wave 5 most humans have rayguns and shortbows.

• Like 1