Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (TF2) Abuse Report (Imperial Knight)

Aiden

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Imperial Knight

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:59652234

Where did this occur?

TF2

What server?

[HG] Trade 2 Minecraft 2014 | 100% Crits | RTD | GameME

How long ago did this take place?

1/19/2019 8:30PM Alaskan Time

Give us a brief description of the incident.

The admin a few other people were having a sniping battle so I joined in without asking, I saw something in the chat about a "ban" but did not think much about it, so I continued and I was doing pretty good having about a 2 KD ratio and out of no where I was perma banned and I was super confused, so I went and checked the HG bans and saw I was banned for aim assist and the admin linked demos, so I replied to it and he said to justify my use of VPN, in my defense I had MOTD disabled and I have not played TF2 in like 2 years so I could not read rules, but my bad for using VPN. so I told him for security then he changed by ban reason to "HG Account Control ban." and as of now he has not answered my question to why he banned me for aim assist and he has not unbanned me.

Proof Links?

Your ban is currently under review for usage of an aim-assistant. The actual ban reason is for usage of a VPN, which I explained on your ban and linked you the rules to. We do not allow VPNs, IP masking services, or anything else that aides ban evaders due to a high influx in ban evasion and trouble on the HG TF2 servers. You must get leadership approval in order to use a VPN or other IP masking service.

This rule is very clear here, in the MOTD, which automatically pulls up when you join:

hV8Fl6Q.png

https://hellsgamers.com/legacy/messageoftheday/trade

Anything related to the ban and your appeal will be handled on the ban accordingly: https://hellsgamers.com/legacy/hgbans.php?i=234366-viggo

He removed my message saying he is abusing in the shoutbox and also just changed my website rank from "friend of HG" to "newbie" not that I care it just shows how petty he really is.

Edited by Aiden

The shoutbox is not for reporting abuse or appealing a ban, so your messages were removed. Friend of HG is a title/tag for players that aren't banned, allowing you to navigate our TeamSpeak without being in the clan while "Newbie" is something the forum automatically names accounts with few posts.

• Like 1

Aiden, I have gotten opinions from Upper Leadership as well, and everyone has agreed. Here is my explanation: at the start of the demos you couldn't hit a shot, and were generally missing every shot you attempted, than out of the blue your crosshair gets snappy and you're a completely different player hitting some pretty questionable shots. I believe this ban is justified and will go as follows, meaning you can appeal in a year.

Not abuse

• Like 2