Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (GMod) Abuse Report (-hg- Purplex [M])

Incoisa

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Purplex [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:52123168

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

just now

Give us a brief description of the incident.

He does a abuse votes and was votekicked by other gamer after things he does. That's was Valid. He joined again and redeemed themselves! I asked him why he did it and he ignored my few question and continue to play a game.

Proof Links?

Me and senpai were messign around and when i did that vote because he said for me it would be ok for me to make that vote because we were in teamspeek at the time and we were just letting each outher slap each outher ect it was only 1 time that i did slap command at the time and then Staff Bansheek and pho also were messing around as well with us and we were mainly goofing off making votes on each outher ect but we never did a vote that would kick us or ban (ecept for pho, pho made a ban on herself https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=235386-pho) which i asked you to decline it and mainly we were just having fun and i thought the kick was just appart of the messing around 

Edit: i was doing forum stuff for phos "ban" at the time and i probly did not see chat 

Edited by Purplex

We were messing around yes, but I wouldn't classify any of this as abuse as we've all done it before; just messing around. I will use this chance to say though, Purplex I think you are too quick to use moderation commands a lot of the time, I think moderators should aim to be people who 'stop fun', rather than just hard following rules and punishing for small things like a vote abuse. Commands should be saved for people who are there to not only ruin the fun for everyone else, but cause disruption. Which in this case the only fun that was stopped was when votes were stopped and everyone felt like the party was over. Just my 2c since I was involved.

I Asking you WHY YOU REDEEM YOURSELF (not why you did voteabuse) after Recconect and you WHY you IGNORED?

And you tell me about non sense answer ( we did it coz its fun bla bla and its ok for us coz so many do same) only trolls answer like that.

I told you i mainly thought it was appart of all of the votes that was happning and mainly i'm sorry for not responding to you anouther thing is that i was also in ts at the time as well doing stuff on their as well so if you really wanted to message me just pm me on discord or on ts because i'm usally on all the time on boath of them and sometimes you cant really read chat because for spam and how fast the chat was going due to people spaming 1111 or 2222 because of the votes so it is hard to see mod chat or pms when it flys by like that 

It was all messin around. Things got a wee bit crazy, but nothin too major. The big thing is that you should have asked for a redeem rather than doing it yourself in this case. I wouldn't call this abuse per say, but this can be a learning moment. If there are other mods, staff, etc. in the future ask for a redeem rather than doing it yourself. Yeah there are some cases where that won't work, but for future reference.

@Incoisa Please understand that he and some others were just having fun, this incident did not affect the game at all and the reason why purplex did not respond was because he is unable to see admin chat, moderators can only see moderator chat (%). @Purplex Thank you for your response. In the future, please be more careful when using commands, I have been getting multiple complaints about you being too quick to react to the situation in game and that you are very strict, often punishing even for the smallest issues. All I am asking for is to be less strict with the players. 

~Not abuse

• Talbot locked this topic