Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Humble Choice?

SigBussey

HUMBLE MONTHLY is now HUMBLE CHOICE

I don't know how many other people have used the Humble Monthly subscription service, but the way it used to work was you paid $12/month and got a variety of games that retail anywhere from $60-$10 USD mostly indie games but always at least one good big-name game. Few months ago it was Call of Duty WW2, Spyro Trilogy, and Crash Trilogy plus some indies. Now lots of people would complain because you could only see the three preview games which were always the more known ones. Then after the monthly ends and you get charged it reveals the other games. I guess because so many people complained about this they changed out the Monthly for Choice, so instead they have 10+ curated games and you get to pick 9 to keep. The prices have changed now though leaving multiple membership options. People like me though who were already subscribed to Monthly instead get the classic plan which I think is the same as Premium which is now $20/month but classic subscribers still pay $12/month. It's a good service still because you get discounts on Humble store, and any purchases through that website a percentage of the money goes to charities. Along with the subscriber games you have access to Humble Original games and the Humble Trove which has a large selection of games mostly older ones like Super Meat Boy and Soma currently Trove has 90+ games with more added monthly and they're all DRM-free. So I know a lot of reading, but I would like to hear from any other Humble subscribers what they think of this change. If you're not subscribed what do you think of a subscription service like this? Included are the new pricing options just, so people get an understand of what I'm talking about.

Ahead of time thank you for any responses.

Humble Choice Prices.png