Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New bonuses create ideas

foxfox

Bonuses create can make games more fun,sometimes it can cause unexpected effects, which is very interesting.

I think of a few ideas about bonuses create(Is it spelled this way? I can't remember it).

my English level is bad, please forgive me.

• human bonus:
  1. Ninja Intern:Allows humans to gain invisibility for 60 seconds. During the invisibility, the player's movement speed is reduced by 30%, and the damage taken is increased by 30%.
  2. Justice retreat:Reduces damage taken from the back by 90% and attack power by 90% for 30 seconds.
  3. Sticky mouse board:Obtain a bucket of strong glue and throw it to the ground to form a sticky area. The zombie's movement speed in this area is reduced by 30% and cannot jump.
  4. Glacier:Generates an ice wall on the ground for 60 seconds and 2,000 health. Neither humans nor zombies can pass through this wall unless the waiting time is over or 2000 damage is dealt.
  5. Alcoholism:Get drunk, the screen blurs and shakes for 60 seconds. But critical strike rate increased by 100%.
  6. Jedi:Increases melee weapon attack range by 20% for 90 seconds.
  • zombie bonus:
  1. Sputum Spear:Obtain 3 sputum spears, use the sputum spears to throw humans (can pass through the gaps of the cade), causing a lot of poison damage.
  2. Sputum missile:Obtain a sputum missile that launches a missile to cause range damage (can pass through gaps in cade).
  3. Sputum grenade:Throws sputum grenades, causing poisoning damage, and can blow up humans or zombies.
  4. Voodoo Curse:Select a human to release the curse, causing the class to reduce its movement speed by 50% in 90 seconds and lose 200 health (2.2 points per second).
  5. Summon the Dead:Generate a cemetery (200hp). The cemetery will continue to summon normal zombies (100hp). The maximum number of zombies is 10. Normal zombies will attack humans and cade, but they can only move within 100 yards of the cemetery. They will die immediately if they exceed the range.

Edited by foxfox
zomibe → zombie
  • Like 1