Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blood floweth

TasteOBlood

Hello everyone,

I am TasteOBlood. I have played with SMD and GoatRoper on another server so I figured I should tryout for HellsGamers and bounce over here to say howdy.

How the name came to be. **LONG STORY***
While at college a group of my floor mates and friends when out to eat to a restaurant called Sirloin Stockade.  It had a salad bar and you could order steaks, so we ordered steaks.  We ordered steaks but there was a volleyball game that got over so the place was packed. An hour went bye and the steaks came out. I usually order my steak medium but this night the steak came out Medium raw to raw, which I didn't mind because we waited an hr plus. I cut into to eat it and the plate ran red. A friend looked over and said yuck. I picked it, tore into it and had it hanging out of my mouth . Someone yelled he sure loves the taste of blood. My first name was ILoveTheTasteOfBLood. Shortened it to LoveTheTasteOfBlood, then shortened to TasteOfblood then finally shortened to TasteOBlood because I i joined a Cal-O team.

Hobbies paintball, outdoors, cars.

• Like 2