Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kustom Skins fro Donations

TasteOBlood

Howdy,

Last night while playing we were discussing the new server and I brought up the idea of custom skins for players that donate money (money amount was not discussed) .
I played over on Angry Bots for a long time and I re-skinned a character ( I never got it to work in game because I could not find a good tut using all the damn programs to make it work) because I was about to donate $$$$$ but that fell through. But i think this would help out with servers for HG if people donated $ and got a skin they liked as their on screen persona. Or maybe reskinned like i did if we can figure out all the proper steps, which I would willing to help with and learn.

SMD, Goat, Agent, might have seen this when I posted it on the Angry Bots forum.

Here is my skin idea.

blood_1.gif

Edited by TasteOBlood
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, TasteOBlood said:

Howdy,

Last night while playing we were discussing the new server and I brought up the idea of custom skins for players that donate money (money amount was not discussed) .
I played over on Angry Bots for a long time and I re-skinned a character ( I never got it to work in game because I could not find a good tut using all the damn programs to make it work) because I was about to donate $$$$$ but that fell through. But i think this would help out with servers for HG if people donated $ and got a skin they liked as their on screen persona. Or maybe reskinned like i did if we can figure out all the proper steps, which I would willing to help with and learn.

SMD, Goat, Agent, might have seen this when I posted it on the Angry Bots forum.

Here is my skin idea.

blood_1.gif

hey send me the files, I can recompile it for you, I have ways :) , I am the One....

• Like 1