Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Introduction Thread!

New here? Take a moment to introduce yourself by answering a few questions!

1. What's the story behind your username?
2. When did you start following HellsGamers?
3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?
4. Any cool facts we should know about you?
5. Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers?

• Like 5

What's the story behind your username?

It's actually from the last relationship I had. He used to call me cheeky because of my chubby cheeks, so I search up what cheek was in Spanish, and stuck with it ever since. (we broke up tho :( )

When did you start following HellsGamers?

From the 1v1 event we had hosted together. I'm glad we've been still connected with planning more events! :wub:

Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?

God that's a huge one. I don't really have a favorite, but the games I'm highly addicted to as of right now are TF2, Farm Together and Paladins.

Any cool facts we should know about you?

I sing a lot, I would say I'm fairly good at it. I also drag race, so I'm a huge car fan. I started racing cars at 9, but I've been around it my entire life.

Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers?

Keep up the good work! <3 

• Like 3

Hi I'm totally new here :)

1. What's the story behind your username?

It is a play on words with freak, I like to be authentic, I also like clowns/jesters.

2009 is when I first heard about and played on their servers, didn't join the site till 2012.

COD, CSS, TF2, GTA, shooters for games. Rick and Morty and Seven Deadly Sins for shows. Any studio ghibli film for movies.

I was in the military for 4 years and I work on aircraft >:)

itz siik bro :rock2:

Edited by Fweakz
  • Like 2

The original name was Bae, but I just petals because I didn't want people to feel awkward calling me Bae. However, I used the name Bae because it was meant to be poop as the definition or translation of what Bae actually means. I changed to Petals because I wanted to be a flower but not like the actual flower, more of like a leaf or part of the flower.

Oh, it was during when HG was part of GCC Discord. So that was when I first joined.

I do enjoy Fat Princess from PS3 if I had PS3 again. I love playing gmod and private servers fo MapleStory. I do play a lot of MOBA games though. My favorite show so far is Lucifer and Grey's Anatomy, so anything similar to that is something I enjoy. My favorite movie all-time are the first three series of Transformers, I didn't like the later one... it killed the action part. I am also a fan of Harry Potter books, not movies since the movie is a little different compare to the book.

Not really. Unless knowing how to knit like an old lady is a cool fact, then sure let's add that in! 

Not really, I think you guys are doing great as is. 

• Like 2

New is a relative term, isnt it, I say 2 years is new! 

I have had many usernames, starting with "Skrub", however, I started hating the name, so I decided, "Hey, my real name is weird enough, it would make a cool username!" And thus, HG | Lynxx was born.

I played on the ZS server from 2014, and after 3 1/2 years, I decided to join, and pretty much for my whole time in HG, I've been a mod.

My favorite video game is either L4D2 or Portal 2, My favorite show is Psych, and my favorite movie is Shaun of the Dead

I'm the coolest moderator B)

Start hosting events in discord!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

When I first joined GMOD I used a cycle of gag names, including Erectile Dysfunction, Queef Dumpling, Dildo Teabaggins, and of course, Jabba the Slut. When I joined SGM back in 2016 I didn't change my name for a long time. So the community got to know me as Jabba the Slut, so I didn't change it again. I got the name from another player on one of the first TTT servers I played. Thought it'd be a nice addition to the collection.

I started getting involved with HG back in March when imason reached out to me about organizing a cross-community event.

My favorite games are Skyrim, Mnecraft, Town of Salem, and of course, Garry's Mod (TTT).

I'm a priest, I'm non-religious, I have an Associate's Degree in Political Science, I'm from Texas, and I'm 21.

I look forward to getting to know this community better, and organizing more cross-community events in the future.

• Like 2

Hey I'm Omi aka Omifear. The story behind my Username started with a Name Generator. my original name was Omifarizyza but after years of people mispronouncing my name I shorten it to Omifear.  

I start Following HG right after high school or going into college

I  don't have any favorites except for types of food which my favorite is Italian 

I like to program with python and learn a new skill in the computer field. you can call me the Ash Ketchum of computers 

it's a little dull on the TeamSpeak than I remember 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The story behind my name is that i love bunnies and i ish a boi :3 and the xDMx part was a little thing i made up 

I Started Following when i started playing tf2 which was in 2012

My Favorite games are Fallout 4, All the Borderlands games, Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game, Garry's Mod, GTA V, and Super Smash Bros Melee (I don't really watch shows or movies)

I Used to have a Youtube channel and i sell apple cores

No Comments, Everything seems to be fine

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I kept playing with names that start with B until i developed autism

Yesterday

CSGO and Cars 2 are great

No

Good Server <3

• Like 3

Hello!

The story of my username is just something I thought of on the fly for a twitch account. Nothin crazy.

I started following yesterday, but I have been playing on HG tf2 servers for about 3 years now.

My favorite games would probably be TF2, and Goldeneye Source. Don't really have any favorite movies or television shows.

nada.

Best servers to waste time on! <3

• Like 2

My username is my name + my last name and the 12 at the end is when I joined steam at the age of 12!

just recently around 26th June 2020

favourite video games are gmod, csgo, terraria, and lots more!

nothing much about me

seems like a really fun place and loads of nice people

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Its my name :|

About 3 days ago lmao

Games - CSGO, MineCwaft, GTA V, Rust, Valorant

Shows - I dont watch TeeVee

Movies - Grand Torino

Yes Im slow asf, Im fat, Im not Skinny, Im not In-shape, Im out of shape, I also have fat fingers :)

Yes its vedy nice :)))

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

1. What's the story behind your username? im greedy in real life and obsessed withe the gremlin movies
2. When did you start following HellsGamers? back in 2014 my first day of jailbreak i grenaded stack and got a year ban i was 13 now im 21
3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc? favorite game halo 3, show supernatural movies are goodfellas usual suspects tombstone and many more. favorite book is hatchet
4. Any cool facts we should know about you? no not even close lol
5. Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers? jailbreak needs colors for sure. and atleast 2 more games maybe surf again

•  
  • Like 1

I like making new words up by combining phonemes that sound pleasant to me. I made my username following the same convention, so it doesn't mean anything in particular.

My alternate name is Sakarein fran Afaysia, which is a deliberate corruption I made from Saccharine from Aphasia—a phrase that means "sickly sweet from an inability to speak".

Depends on what you mean by "following". I've known about HG since 2012 or so, but I started paying more attention to it since around 2016.

Currently? Games like Skyrim, GMod, Sea of Thieves, Dead by Daylight, and Overwatch.

My past favourite games would be ones such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, TF2, Splinter Cell, and Halo.

My right thumb is longer than any of my fingers.

ALBjESM.png?1

Nah, you guys seem to be doing fine.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

1. What's the story behind your username?   My username is "AllmyhomieshateEmma" because all the homies yell at me to stfu :)
2. When did you start following HellsGamers? I've been following HG for maybe about a month or so 
3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?   My favorite video game is CSGO, and my favorite show is American Horror Story.
4. Any cool facts we should know about you? I'm a girl. I can hit my shots unlike some ct's ;)
5. Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers? Very epic gamers tbh

Edited by AllmyhomieshateEmma
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

How Did You Get Your Username?
alright...

I got my username flat because when I was playing CS GO on my old computer I would only get 60 FPS (flat) so my username was FPS then I eventually added flat on and took of FPS 

How Did You Find HellGamers?
 This was around a year ago so I came up on  HellGamers two times actually once when I looked up jailbreak to try it out for the first HellGamers was the first thing I found and the server had 20 or so people in it... The second time also not very interesting I was just recommend the server on tf2 to play with discord friends..

What’s your favorite video game, movie tv show, etc...

Well my favorite video game is probably tf2 or CSGO, my favorite movie is probably Elf ya know the guy that really likes syrup, my favorite tv show was probably the office but rn I’m watching Naruto...

Any additional comments about hell gamers...
Finally I just wanna say that I hope to be apart of hell gamers for a very long time and it’s a very nice community so far. :)

• Like 1

My name is Lucas and I was 15 when I started using the name, so here we are. I also graduated in 2015 so we could go with that as well :p

I used to go by Jigglez because I thought Jigglypuff was the coolest but I wanted my own name and z's make anything sound cooler.

Occasionally I use Scar, which stems from some friends and I playing Versus on L4D2 and wanting matching names. So we went with a Lion King theme.

I've been around HG in some capacity since 2009 or so. My uncle used to play on the CS:S Office DM all the time and I joined him. I eventually tried other HG servers.

I'm terrible with labeling favorites. Let's give this a go though.

Games: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, RuneScape, the Counter-Strike series, GTA3/VC/SA, Subnautica

Shows: Breaking Bad, Brooklyn99, Orange is the New Black, The Office, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra

Movies: The Social Network, Zombieland, Major Payne, Back to the Future 1/2/3

I roller skate and I'm actually really good at it, despite me being a large fella. But I don't just go around the rink in circles. I do rhythm skating, doing spins and other tricks to the beat of the music. Look it up, it's actually dope!

I think that's all though.. lol

I wish our CS:S servers had a stronger player base, although that's hard given the age and average players of the game. I'd also like more of a variety on both CS:S and CS:GO like Gungame, Minigames, Surf, Bhop. It's a change of pace from just DM or just Jailbreak. Otherwise, I'm excited to see what is in store!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of just came up with it one day and it stuck. I liked the way it sounded and I'm happy with it haha.

Oh man, I've been around the community off and on for years since it all began. I remember playing on these servers when they started, usually on the dust2 server. I've had breaks here and there from PC gaming, usually due to hardware issues, but I've always come back. I tend to play on the cs_crackhouse server mostly but I still have 3 or more CS:S servers favorited.

Video games would have to be CS:S, CS:GO, DoD:S, Battlefield Series, Call of Duty series.

I'm an active duty Combat Medic in the US Army and I'm currently hoping to get into nursing school after I finish my degree. Married for 6 years now and have two awesome kids. 

Nothing but love for this community. Always have had a good time and never have I had any issues with any of my stays. Good to see one of the OG's still around kicking ass!

• Like 1

my name is whoisthis and the story behind it is because i wanted to not be known... hehe

like 4 months ago on my main account "Built Different"

fav video game csgo my fav show is hunter x hunter and my fav movie is percy jackson

no im a open book

i want you guys to add some more things to the server in jailbreak im talking like change obs maybe or even change death from time to time

I like half life , gordon uses a crowbar , and the plague is kinda cool because of them doctors soooo

This is my 2nd steam account but my main account i started it in 2015 and bought gmod just to join your servers so since 2015

3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?

the metro trilogy is the epitome of video games for me , as for shows it has to be Jojo

None i'm an average Joe

Just never let this community die , it's the best thing out there in gmod

i have curly hair and curly fry just seemed fitting 

september 2020

video games- slime rancher, animal crossing, minecraft, and alto's odyssey 

shows- evangelion, my hero academia, and flcl

movies- im a disney nerd and really like the rise of skywalker, tangled, and dumbo 

i have a cat and he is my best friend, i love him a whole bunch. i love the color pink and i have too many stuffed animals (basically the definition of an uwu girl) i also love frogs :)

not really,, im bad at video games so im not good at csgo but im vibing. 

• 2 weeks later...