Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What games should i get?

Depends on what type of game you want, here's my top games  in no particular order. (Not including source games). Most of these are single player games a few can be done coop:

Single Player
Dead Cells - Hard platformer where you die to get better with a bunch of different enemies and weapons that you unlock the more you play. I have it on the switch and i play it way more than any other switch games. The Devs are great and update it constantly.

Alan Wake: An action "horror" game, I mainly like the mechanics where you shine a flashlight on enemies to make them vulnerable, but the story is good as well. It's a short game. It's $2 right now. Definitely worth it

Bioshock: I replayed this game multiple times, really enjoyed the story. Wait for a sale though, $12 atm. (never played Bioshock 2, but Bioshock 3 was fun, but the DLC for it was better).

Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 : (w/ Some mods but don't go all out the first time). They are my favorite and are  fun, but like most fallout games the combat ain't the best. I'd wait for a sale. $3 on GMG atm.

Metro 2033, Metro Last Light (get the Redux versions): You spend most of your time underground, it has great atmosphere. The redux version of Last light isn't that much different the original, but the redux version of 2033 adds a lot from Last light into 2033 (like weapon mods and stealth kills). $5 each atm on the HB store

Prey: Somewhat like bioshock with aliens that like to also play Prop Hunt. $14 on GMG atm. 

Singleplayer/Coop

Dying Light (Not Dead by Daylight): Kinda like dead island only a lot better and with a grapling hook. 5 years old and they still come out with DLC. $11 on HB atm

Risk of Rain 2: a 3d dead cells (not really, but kinda)Stardew Valley: It's a farming game, you plant your crops, you mine, you get better crops and equipment. 

I recommend https://isthereanydeal.com/