Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Double XP Survival Event Summary

Snowyamur

Double XP Survival Event Summary

Earn levels and level perks faster during our 1-week double XP grind event!

Double XP all week, nothing but the farm.

General Event Info

Event Calendar:

Event Host(s): Snowyamur

Event Manager: Snowyamur

Leadership Present:

• Various Staff and Leadership

Clan Members Present:

• Various Members

Friends of HG Present:

• Various Friends of HG

Number of Attendees

90+

Event Feedback

Friends of HG Feedback:

• Mashgul: "Double exp was kinda meh. Not game changing at all. Not a massive insentive to join. 4.5 out of 10"
  • ✚Plague✚: "I enjoyed it but i feel like the veterans or the experienced players got the most fun out of it and the noobies or new players didn't. just what i think"
  • Gaz: "2x xp very good and forced me to hunt for bosses when they were low, medic main, practice cading, repair basically forced me to play zs non stop"

Clan Members Feedback:

• N/A

Leadership Feedback:

• N/A

Prizes & More

Prizes:

None; the prizes were in the event itself.

Additional Info:

First off, I want to apologize for this summary being a little over a week late. I said I was going to wait for more feedback and gave it about a week. Unfortunately, nothing came out of waiting, so here I am finally making it here.

With the event now over, I wasn't surprised if people found this event kind of boring. Not gonna lie, but an event where it's just double XP is not at all innovative nor really fun for an in-game event, as this feels more like a "catch-up" kind of thing as opposed to being a one-time special thing. Modifiers that allow players to gain more of a certain resource belong more into an mini-event category than an official event category. I wanted to see how this would go as a simply designed and mechanically easy event, and it did attract a few people, but it wasn't as effective as events where points are doubled or tripled.

Because this event lasted for a week, I didn't really keep track of who attended, as this was an event for the entire server to enjoy, with no special prizes to be awarded. I know a lot of people played on the server during this event, just not whom specifically.

Overall, it was a simple event that had mixed reception from the ZS community. I can't really get feedback from them because most of them don't really care about HG or this server's events (they don't even express nor ask about them), so it's hard for me to know what events appeal to them or not. That's all I can say.