Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Konnichiwa Ni Hao

Railgun

Hello everyone, I don't have much to say and not great at introductions. Can say that I recently started playing with HG community via the Gmod Zombie Survival Server. I quite enjoy it so I'll keep playing there. I'll be honest, I'm not one to stick too close to a single community. I'll play on here and then play there and come back to repeat process. None the less, I still would like to continue playing here. With that being said, I likely will not be applying for recruit anytime in near future.

Outside of gaming I don't really have much of an occupation or significant bio to share. Off gaming I am a weeb and I enjoy anime, manga, manhua, webtoons, light novels, etc. I'm a hard line yuri/gl fan as it says on my profile. Happen to enjoy a lot of kr/jp/cn music as well. If you happen to share quite the interests with me then fell free to friend me. I know plenty of you on here are weebs too lolz. As for topic title I don't know any jp or cn. I just liked to say that.