Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Way to track current map played?

Evader

Good Day All,

It's been a while since I last played this server. I was wondering if there any way to track the current map played by the zs server? My favourite maps are often obj and ze, and oftentimes, I would find it troublesome to login to hg once in a few mins to check what map is being played. It is possible through discord channel?

Hey @Evader,

If you join our ZS Discord server, you can receive notifications for map changes through the #zs-chat channel. Sometimes, when an obj/ze (ze's back now??) map is coming up next, someone from the server will announce it on the Discord, so that's one way you can track it.

Alternatively, you can check our ZS server's Gametracker page, which displays the map currently being played. Personally, I wouldn't rely too heavily on this, though, as you can't set notifications for when obj/ze is next, but it is a way to know if either are up.

Edited by Snowyamur

Thank snow,

You're a cool guy, I kinda remember you back 1 year ago, you used to reward points whenever we answered your questions, haha good times. Anyway speaking of ZE maps, do HG plan on adding more? One of my favourite ze map is mostly ze_deadcore.