Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG New Years Raffle

Benz

My New Years resolutions are to start wearing my retainers again and to start eating healthier!

I also would love their to add a thread explaining the new jb map. I haven’t played it since the OG version, so when I join I always get confused about the new locations, I don’t know where the guns are, I don’t know common rebelling paths. Think it would be amazing for someone to make a thread on that, (not a beginners thread, but just a thread explaining everything).

• Like 1

New year's resolution

1. Definately be more mature. I've done some stupid shit not just here, but in a lot of different place i regret. I think I should stop acting like a child and act more like an adult with a working human brain. I gotta work on thinking straight especially when i've had pretty bad days.

2. Ignore the haters. I mean I get hate everywhere, on csgo, on discord, like everywhere theres hate and negativity, but I need to just ignore that.

3. Improve JB. I know I have been a pain in the butt sometimes in jb, and i want to change that. I hope to be nicer to people and maybe get moderator if i'm lucky. 

4. Lastly, make friends. I mean I've been stuck in this house for a year now, and I want to make more friends irl, since being stuck home took a toll on my social skills.

I hope i see nicer mods on HG as well as a growing community. 

Good luck to everyone that enters!

• Like 3

My new years resolution is to get into better shape and try to finish up my associates degree in health science this year. 

Things I would change, not much at all really. I just hope the CSS community will populate more in the servers and rejuvenate the game!

• Like 2

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 

its honestly wanting to stop smoking so much saving up my money get my parents the house they deserve as well s get my daughter everything she deserves

only thing id like changed is a longer surf course :D

Edited by DabKing831

Happy New Year everyone!

My resolutions are pretty basic. I want to become more financially stable and just be a better person in general. I don't know if you consider this a resolution, but I'd also like to make it to Staff in HG and become Veteran at the very least.

For things in HG, I'd love to see new divisions added with newer games and more of a variety to our current server lineup.

I did not have a new years resolution set up but months before the new year I started trying to be more truthful to myself and the people around me. I've lost a lot of weight, began eating much healthier and worked on myself as a person. With this things going into a new year I think I am setting myself up for a great year!

I personally would really like for Minigames and TTT to come back, as well as work on the connections between the average player and the higher-up members of the community. I get a sense that people think they're better than the average person that comes through and I think this could turn a few people away. Other than that though I love this community more than ever, I think things are going great!!

For my resolution I would like to acutally hang out with my family instead of sit in my room all day. As for HG I would like to see more events happening, they are a lot of fun and i think it creates a good impact towards people in this tough time

New Years Resolutions: 

I am working my butt off for the next few months to advance to a technical support role in my current job and that comes with a decent pay raise!

Meet more friends in HG and maintain those friendships

-----------------------------------------

As for what I would like to see improved for HG, I honestly can't wait for the new server box to be live so that we can start rebuilding HG's CSS division. 

• Benz locked this topic