Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey

Blindy

Hey everyone, 

As most of you are aware, Lucas and myself have been added as division staff to assist Bosch, Detective and Eddie with rebuilding the division. 

I just wanted to check in with all of you and let you know that we are always available to field your concerns and that you can approach any of us and we will do our best to assist you. 

I personally want to try and revive our CSS forums and start getting some interesting discussions started. 

I hope to see all of you in the servers and TeamSpeak. Please feel free to add me on Steam so that we can get some games in together. I look forward to meeting those who I haven't had a chance to meet yet. 

Blindy 

• Like 6

@EddieCam and css was the main reason I came back to HG but to be brutally honest, I was turned off with the idea of rejoining css because its still just deathmatch and rotation servers. I spent countless hours on those servers (crackhouse specifically) and its just the same, now boring at least to me, experience every time. Theres no variability on those servers like you have in jb or mg. I know you guys have to establish some pop on those servers before you add or change any server but adding something like minigames would get people or at least me to come back to css and "help". Best of luck to the css team tho. I fully believe in you guys and im willing to help whenever needed. Csgo died and revived so theres no reason why css cant do the same

Edited by Eric
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Eric said:

-message-

Thank you for voicing your opinion, Eric! I can't say I disagree that deathmatch does get repetitive and stale. I know Blindy and myself have expressed that same feeling as well.

With that said, we'll be working to hopefully shake things up a little in the near future. Just know that your concerns and suggestions are not falling on deaf ears.

• Like 1

I just want to say, @DetectiveYellNow I appreciate the hard work @Blindy & @Lucas15. You both have been a tremendous help and @EddieCam and I definitely recognize you both. Also though I want to shout out to another person who has been working hard helping us rebuild the division and has a great attitude, @.lsd. Our SM is very dedicated and we can't forget about him. Thank you all, we got this on lock.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, /-/ypeR said:

Well one thing I'd like to see changed is the bot difficulty. They are far to accurate and jitter way to much. They're also not leaving when people join like they do on dust2 and overcrowd the map.

I've notice this as well, and will address this with the sever manager. 

• Like 2

@Blindy, you and @Lucas15 have done an awesome job getting this place popping again. @EddieCam, @.lsd@BOSCH, and @DetectiveYellNow have also been great with rebuilding the community. I was so happy to join the community back in December after playing here all these years off and on and still see it even scarcely populated. I have loved seeing the significant growth here in the past couple months and I'm even more thrilled to see where it will go from here. Cheers to you all and I am proud to be a part of it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAPPERxDUCK said:

@Blindy, you and @Lucas15 have done an awesome job getting this place popping again. @EddieCam, @.lsd@BOSCH, and @DetectiveYellNow have also been great with rebuilding the community. I was so happy to join the community back in December after playing here all these years off and on and still see it even scarcely populated. I have loved seeing the significant growth here in the past couple months and I'm even more thrilled to see where it will go from here. Cheers to you all and I am proud to be a part of it!

Thank you Dapper! It's a pleasure to have someone such as yourself in the division!! :)

We have been gaining a lot of traction in the Crackhouse server since it has been switched to Anycast. I really feel that CSS has a great chance at building the population across our other servers as well while we bide our time waiting for new game modes to be released. I feel that currently we are focusing on one server but once that server is populated, we should branch off to another server and try to get it to the same level of crackhouse. 

As per your comments Eric, I do agree with you. 

@LSD - Thank you for everything that you do for CSS :)

• Like 1

I'm glad there's peeps like myself still interested in the CS:S world, it's quite frankly awesome to see it and read it all. 

Definitely enjoy playing on Crackhouse, but I'd like to see Dust_2 deathmatch get switched to this anycast as well.

Joint would be popping for sure I'd say.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Del said:

I'd like to see Dust_2 deathmatch get switched to this anycast as well.

:agree: I agree. It would more than likely see a resurrection. We have some things in the works coming down the line slowly. Just be patient with us ;) 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Just to kind of revive this thread a bit, I wanted to give my opinion on the CS:S Division. At first I thought I would never see myself in the CS:S division just because I didn't like game much. Additionally, the servers that HG had up we're just deathmatch servers(I wasn't really into playing the game mode up until a month ago). But here I am switching divisions from CSGO to CSS because I want to revive the division. One more note to top off this paragraph, I'm excited for the upcoming gungame server for CSS. I feel that this server is going to populate like crazy. Maybe not as much as crackhouse but still gain traction.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, Lucas15 said:

:agree: I agree. It would more than likely see a resurrection. We have some things in the works coming down the line slowly. Just be patient with us ;) 

:agree:Yeah me too, we dont need two of course, but I would also like to keep a Dust2 on anycast network. Just wanted to chime in and let you guys know my thoughts on this as well.

9 hours ago, KikkoMan said:

Just to kind of revive this thread a bit, I wanted to give my opinion on the CS:S Division. At first I thought I would never see myself in the CS:S division just because I didn't like game much. Additionally, the servers that HG had up we're just deathmatch servers(I wasn't really into playing the game mode up until a month ago). But here I am switching divisions from CSGO to CSS because I want to revive the division. One more note to top off this paragraph, I'm excited for the upcoming gungame server for CSS. I feel that this server is going to populate like crazy. Maybe not as much as crackhouse but still gain traction.

Yeah, Gungame is going to be GREAT!! I can't wait until everything is setup, everyone has been doing such a great job and now that we have @Lucas15 as our DL I know that he is going to do a fantastic work making CS:S Division back on top of the community. We have a tremendous team, with awesome leadership including @EddieCam!!

• Like 3