Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

It's DelTaco

Del

Hey, champs.

Welllllll TECHNICALLY . . .
I joined 2 months ago, but I'm a recluse. Howdy.
Typically play CS:S, but ehh I plan on going into csGO, Garry's Mod, and TF2 as well, why not.
I've played HG servers for 8 years, glad I'm actually around in here finally, thanks to Lucas. ^_^

Anyway feel free to hit me up in teamspeak for a game, I'm usually down if able. Also Steam. Here, if yo interested. https://steamcommunity.com/id/DelTacoX/
In game name is "DelTaco #6," however feel free to either call me Del or Bren.  (name is Brennan, that's kinda long though blehhh better go with the short version, I'd prefer it lol)

Well have a good one, I'm not the type for introductions. Cheers.

Side Note :
For any of you east-coast people (or in other countries besides the US), Del Taco is a fast food chain that's more on the west coast side, and mid west as well. So you'll be unfamiliar with it, and therefore choose the inferior Taco Bell.

D:

1571898817_dell.png

• Like 7