Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Whos 5’2 now BITCH

Ashe

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Fyi you fill out your own height on the form and they dont actually measure your height to verify your height : )

Thats a lie cuz by law they need ur real height if u ever get pulled over and if that was the case i would say 6’0 not be one inch below :)

1 minute ago, Ashe said:

Thats a lie cuz by law they need ur real height if u ever get pulled over and if that was the case i would say 6’0 not be one inch below :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+they+verify+your+height+on+driver's+license&rlz=1C1UEAD_enUS945US945&oq=do+they+verify+your+height+on+d&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j33i22i29i30l8.11379j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

:)

Edited by Eric

4 minutes ago, Silly said:

what eric says is true, my id says 145 pounds and 5'7, im nowhere near those lol they didn't crosscheck what I wrote down on my paperwork

more like 5'7 240

Ayyo, at the Florida DMV they require your actual height and you can't manually put it in, nor do they give you the option to put your own height. Also BTW Ashe I've never heard or seen you before, but you look like an Arabic/Dollar Store Lil Peep no cappery. Congrats on ya license tho!