Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Friendly Banter

M3R4

Hey y'all, hope everyone's doing well. I just wanted to express my appreciation for HG Moderators and higher ups, for making big improvements on the server and the HG CSS Crackhouse environment in general. You guys recruited a lot of new people, granted admin to a few people, so there's always someone watching them low life hackers. I know Glucosaurus paid for his admin, but that still counts! I often see more admins, and even Wolfe reached out to me, which is great.

The server gets a bit choppy when we have more people, but maybe it is just me? I have been playing on an older PC with mediocre GPU. Once I get my hands on my fibreoptic cable internet and my PC, I will be back in top10. Does it have to do with the hosting? Like, in terms of funding, better hosting will cost more, I presume?

Anyways, what's good?

counterstrike-counterstrike-cat-cat-playing-counterstrike-cat-on-computer-cat-14233952470.jpg

• Like 3

yea @Glucosaurus  is fun! I think I asked him to join HG before. Thanks for your contribution! We had fun last night. I feel guilty for shanking him now. Should I go easy? :)

@KikkoManI hope there are other aspects of your life where you are not as passive and more active ;) If you know what i mean giggity. @Imperial Knight Thanks Bruh! I know you came by last night when I put the "batman sign"  in the sky ;)

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear that the overall player experience has been better! I decided to return to CS:S when I heard about these issues and it's great to hear that's been helpful.

The CS:S team has been working hard to help improve the server environment. Kudos to Lucas, the CS:S staff, Kikko, and everyone else who has helped.

4 minutes ago, M3R4 said:

@Imperial Knight Thanks Bruh! I know you came by last night when I put the "batman sign"  in the sky ;)

Haha yeah—if only more players knew about the !report functionality, its super helpful in notifying us when a cheater is on and ruining the player experience of the server. Thanks for actively reporting and watching out for that 🙂

Edited by Imperial Knight
  • Like 2

We appreciate it @M3R4

I myself am so glad to have @Imperial Knight back, we have a long history together, and you can always count on him, just like @Glucosaurus, although he is a paid admin he also has a long history with HG and the CSS Division. @KikkoMan also does a great job, lol @ what you said! 🤣 @DetectiveYellNow also does a great job, and happy to have him on Staff!

Thanks alot to @Lucas15 for all the hard work he has put in from the very beginning and continues to do so, wish we still had @Blindy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just trying to keep things going on the servers. Hate seeing hackers come in and ultimately clearing out the servers. Sometimes I wonder if that's competitors trying to drive people away so they'll come to -their- servers(?)

I'm not even sure what is involved in being a full member of the clan.

Not exactly Mr Sociability, but.. I just retired, so I have more time available for "shenanigans" now.

What does full Clan membership provide .vs. the responsibilities?

• Like 1