Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Small ZM server?

Knoxtane

I was wondering if we could open up a ZM server and have it relatively small to start with, we had one last time I was a recruit but the server was broken, half the ZM stuff didn't work properly and it was abandon. I was wondering if we could open one back up like  24 slot ZM server and have smaller ZM maps just to bring in an audience for it. Over half my hours on Source is ZM, with playing on FireWaLL servers for several years from 09 to 14 or so when they shutdown.

I'd gladly contribute $10-$20/month just to have this specific server up and running.

Smaller ZM maps would be zm_lila_panic and it's variants, I remember one that was huge on the outside and was a shit ton of fun.

• Like 2

Zombie Mod is fun and I would consider bringing it back at some point in the future. We already have gungame set to release soon and rotation having a relaunch soon after. 

Unfortunately we can't justify yet another server being brought up for CSS this quickly. With that said, we could always have an event if you or someone else is willing to host it. You can find info on events here.

I hope you understand and thank you for suggestion!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lucas15 said:

Zombie Mod is fun and I would consider bringing it back at some point in the future. We already have gungame set to release soon and rotation having a relaunch soon after. 

Unfortunately we can't justify yet another server being brought up for CSS this quickly. With that said, we could always have an event if you or someone else is willing to host it. You can find info on events here.

I hope you understand and thank you for suggestion!

No worries, I'll probably open my own small 10 slot server just to toy around with it and keep it password protected, just HG peeps only, Plus I want to learn server management.

• Like 1

I like the idea of that, atleast for us to occasionally have fun on, but the more important issue is, its okay for us to play on your Zombie server, but we have to play actual CSS HG servers way more than your zombie server. Nothing against you so dont take what I am saying wrong, but the point I am getting across is CSS Leadership/mods/admin need to spend more time in HG servers to watch for hackers and other rule breakers.

But it would be very kind of you to rent us a Zombie server to have fun on, thank you!