Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another Revive JB Thread!

bejamin

I think that everyone should share some ideas that they may have for bringing pop back to JB. More specifically, what made you stop playing, if anything in particular? I think this discussion should be had because there is no moving forward as a server without addressing the issues. I'm hoping a thread documenting people's critiques of JB will help leadership in "fixing" the server.

I'll go first. I really want to see JB come back like many of you, but I personally can't justify playing on a server or AFKing when people just buy rep and fuck you over. Purchasing rep makes some games and LRs pay-to-win in a way. I think rep and gangs need another reset entirely, closing the shop isn't enough. Another critique I have is leadership inactivity, even before the server died. When JB came back, it was cool to be able to play with execute council, directors, devs, and everything in-between. That aspect of the game faded away over time, and it's a shame. Seeing people who most players have never heard of in the executive council gives the impression that they don't care about HG, and you wouldn't be wrong for thinking that.

Edited by Bennyeo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 9:57 AM, JarJarBinks said:

What?

And how is anything going to get done for JB when there's now 0 source mod devs

You guys are more than welcome to join the not quite 0-member dev team and get some of these idea's you want to do done! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well, just about all I can say is JB dying down wasn't exactly the end. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened. And most likely won't he the last.

Now I do agree with most of the statements made here, (Especially the leads prioritizing killing over fun.) but JB was the one thing most of us looked forward to every day, whether it was in the morning, or at midnight! 

And yes, there is a few problems with sourcemods and getting any of them to do anything with JB, but the more we try to get it revived, maybe the more they'll listen to us. So I say let's bother them until we get JB back!

• 2 weeks later...