Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

question about abuse

WizardKevin101

i didn't get a permanent ban it was like a 20 minute or half hour ban. nothing too big. but still, like Faithless said: most admins completely ignore the disrespect until it gets out of hand or its racist. unless they're looking for a reason to ban them. and thanks for all the support guys :) its really given me a lift :) <3

Hab, don't let the shit get to you. When I lead, I get called a girl, a fa****, a gaywad, a douchebag, a penis lover, and all sorts of shit. I just ask "what's your point?" and move on. Does it bother me? No...it's just words, they can't reach out of my headset and stab me to death or something. Clearly the people saying shit have no point and are just talking shit for the hell of it. Letting stuff bother you so much that you get to saying something in retaliation is what gets yourself into trouble, like this little incident.

Here:

1. GET A DEMO

2. With said demo make a abuse report on them. We don't allow people to be complete assholes to others around here. Some shit-talking is alright but everyday from the same people isn't.

3: After recording the demo jump on vent if the user is still in there and tell a Staff member.

4. After the post/getting a staff, we will come in and set them straight. If it still happens after they will be banned. So if your getting to much crap just get a demo/SS and their steam id's.