Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Freekilling

McK

Hi, I would just like to appologize for my freekilling on the server at about 8:50 PM (EST). At the time I didn't think i was freekilling, but after reviewing my behavior I was wrong.

I just wanted to say sorry for all of the people I pissed off and wrongly freekilled.

I'm usually not that much of an asshole so if oyu could forgive me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

No worries Mck, you didn't get T-listed, and thats really all that matter at the moment.

We have all freekilled in our lives at least once, even the best Jailbreakers.. (even though they wont admit it)

It;s good that you apologized, it shows us you actually care..

Have fun, and play nice :)

how dare you cuban, I have NEVER freekilled in my entire life!

Who ever said you were a good jailbreaker?

"even the best Jailbreakers.. (even though they wont admit it)"

LOL Im just kidding, i wouldn't be that mean to you faith... <3

But seriously, nothing to worry about, i have freekilled many times, unintentionally of course, but yeah...

Sometimes, i wonder, what would happen if i was to mass freekill. Would i be put on the T-list? Would someone post a T-list request of myself and i would just blatantly reject it? LOL nothing to worry, i wont mass freekill, rest assured. XD