Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin down?

FukLife

Is anyone elses admin down at the moment or is it just mine?

Because even on the forums it looks like there is no one that has admin at the moment. Also I went into all the servers found two hackers and couldn't ban them I got the demo's witch I will post when I get home from work so staff or council can give them the ban-hammer.

I was waiting for someone else to break the news before I posted. But yes, there was a major free-admin overhaul and the reason why there are no longer the tags under forum names that describe levels of admin is because there is a new, more general system involving the rank images.

I was waiting for someone else to break the news before I posted. But yes, there was a major free-admin overhaul and the reason why there are no longer the tags under forum names that describe levels of admin is because there is a new, more general system involving the rank images.

The what images?

Free admins do not show as donator/supporter on the forums anymore, thats why you see less of them. Also some of you that have the emblem that say VIP is because you are a Top20 Winner and support for top20 awards is still being setup.

The cleanup was done to promote fairness and because we have servers that are low on admins supporting it right now. We need more supporters on some of our main servers i.e. office, d2dm, crackhouse, iceworld and others. All staff and council got together and went over every one of our admins that we found were not paying that we could not find a valid reason why they were not paying(like everyone else) so they were removed. We cleaned over a years worth of mixups with free admin.

Edited by Homer