Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I came across HG when I was playing CSGO and was bored of the official gamemodes. I went into community servers, and set the player filter to whichever server had the most players, and HG Jailbreak was in the top 3. I joined T because CT was full (thank god) and didn't know what to do. Spec'd a bit until I understood some basic concepts and have been playing since.

Iv been playing on HG servers mostly DM on Iceland and Crackhouse for about 3 years. I never knew about the community tho. One day me and a old friend where looking for a deathrun server to play on and he accidentally clicks on HG's JB and i join him and i ask him what we were playing and he said jb , the worst game mode on CSS, but i liked how the map looked and how the CTs and Ts looked so i wanted to give it a try, i played it for about 2 hours or so then i tried to kill the red guy in the stack so i FK 3 people and freeshot the rest of the stack and RedDevils fat ass Tlisted me for 3 weeks, i came to forums, got untlisted and loved HG and JB ever since and later i became a recruit and now im a membbaa

• 2 weeks later...

Back in highschool, i played a good amount of CSS, and thats when I found out the JB game genre. I have been around different JB servers, but i added HG servers to my favorities and came around a fair amount. Earlier this year, I got somewhat back into CSS, and HG was the first server I got back into. People were chill, bought admin, hanged around more, and then decided to join HG.

Used to play Cs 1.6 JB for 2 years before Steam fucked up CS1.6 Voice chat between the steam and non-steam members.. Gayest update ever.. All JB servers went empty, no more leads.. a lot of steam derps.. <All happened in March/April this year>

Later i became bored of playing Classic 1.6 and competitive 1.6.. wanted something new..

Bought a new laptop, got CSGO from a friend of mine and started playing classic and competitive.. I became curious if there were any CSGO Jailbreak servers so i decided to check on the Community server list. Found CSGO server with 43/46 people on.. Was like, wtf..

Got onto the server, first thing i saw - WOAH, They let people on CTs without a mic *FUCK YEAH*

-Immediately loved the server.-

Joined CT team.. Since i kinda knew the rules of JB, learned HG rules very quickly.. Had some fun as a CT, derped a few times on a T team.. decided to join the clan since i didn't want to play all alone ;)

----------------------------------

and here i am, writing this gay story of my transfer from CS1.6 to CSGO because of HG JB..

GG

• 2 weeks later...

Well It's kind of stupid that I never posted in this thread, but hey I'll do it now.

Around 2-3 years ago I was playing Half life 2 deathmatch because I got it from an nvidia promo. I got addicted to this one deathrun server owned by a group called Gravity Riders (I think they're still alive now, haven't checked in too recently) I would play daily. I remember pickles used to be in that group too and played with me. I had another friend there who was in the HG public group, I payed no mind to it until around a few months later when I got CSS. So one day I was browsing through the CSS server list when I came across an HG server. Hmm, I recognized that name from somewhere. It was a bunnyhop server, which I started playing for a while and checked out some other servers in HG. I found jailbreak and crackhouse servers (yay I'm labelled as a stupid hoe now), I played jailbreak for a while and crackhouse too.

I remember ASCII was only a recruit back then and I was thinking "hey, if these are the kinds of people who play in this clan, I want in!".

Then I saw Lazarus and said "hey, if these are the kinds of people who play in this clan, then I want out"

Either way around may 2012 I decided to join. A while after joining I got pissed at pickles for some silly reason and blocked him. A while later I noticed he joined hg and I started to freak out talking to myself saying I brought doom to HG and must leave (not really but lol). After a while of hanging out in teamspeak I realized I'm just being stupid. I heard him talk and realized he tries and isn't a bad guy, so I came to accept the fact he is in the clan and I'm cool with that. I guess I was partly the reason he is here now. I started checking out other servers HG had, I saw PERP (which I could never really get into, people would always raid me when I grew weed), I saw the other deathmatch servers (which I play sometimes but crackhouse is still my favourite) and I saw the tf2 servers, where I used to play degroot keep and the trade server for a bit. I mainly stuck to jailbreak as my main server though. I recently started to stop liking jailbreak as much as I used to. Hell I still play it a LOT, but I tend to spend more of my free time on the bunnyhop or crackhouse/minigames server now, or I play 10mans. But I do still play jailbreak a lot, don't take this the wrong way and think I don't, I just don't play it as much as I used to. I used to play it all day erryday, now I play it half the day erryday.

Either way I love you guys and and we should just have a big bear hug now.

Edited by Poohunter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lebowski lost thought, started off joining CSS jailbreak. had no clue what was up. had to clue what a motd. all the HG members have helped me become a lively/fun member in the gaming community. any chance I get I always try to mention that. we are all here for the same reason. to pass some time on some good gaming. I just wanted to make note that you will find me on CSS, Gmod, zombie stuff, bf3, DAO/I love all dragon age, crysis!all of them, portals!, leftfordeads!. and one game that broke me mirrors age. Mirrors EDGE ha ha ha, just the awesome coloring in it. I like bright things, smiels and waves on and on it goes. it was nice to read through everyone HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS HG

I am very happy with what we have going. what is best is the special event we have here and there. its always cool when we are all on the same page gaming together.

p.s. I am not perfect at all :o( BdnKHXb.jpg?1

Edited by lebowski
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well my friend told me to get CSS to play this jailbreak server, so im like okay cool. So i bought the game went on the HG jb server and fell inlove with it:DDDD.

Since then ive been playing in HG servers for 2+years trying out all of them! My main favs would be Minigames and Jailbreak i love them so much and i love being apart of this community!! ive met so many good peopl, who ive befriended and i love it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

March 31, 2010 I was playing random servers on CS:S and came across Jailbreak an thought it was about running away while being shot at but discovered that its what I thought but with strategy and soon got good with scouting the guards in the head while they weren't looking and I thought I should join but I didn't use my mic cause I heard them criticize the littler ones so I waited till I was 14 and joined started using my mic witch got me to ware I am today playing on HeLLsGamers servers everyday cause they are addictive and overallTHE BEST!!!

Edited by ALCAPONE8642