Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I was forced to join by Tokyofist, Comrade, Batters and Reddevil!

dont regret it so far:)

<3

Forced, my ass!! :P You were attracted by the friendliness and witty banter of the hg crowd, plus the fantastic gameplay of being killed while you awped at t spawn. That's a combination that no girl could resist. :D

As for myself, i stumbled across the servers when looking for a DM server to hone my rusty skills. It had been a while since i played CSS, and thought i would sharpen up my reflexes with DM or two.

As a result i have made some friends, some closer than others, and also some really good enemies who i love to kill. :D

I've never looked back. :D

lmao commy :D and tokyo you forgot to mention deagling your asses while you guys try to come and knife me :D but well I'm glad that HG dust2 dm EU was the first server my brother found when I asked him "can I try, just once?" been addicted to css and hg servers ever since:p

<3

Jan 21, 2011

I was told from people that I should join the server and troll you guys and freekill a mass one..

But I did not because people were enjoying the game and I was like FUCK THEM and left the others and stayed wiith HG servers and I really loved them!!!!

Here I am now on April 25th 2011!

A proud HG recruit and a premium player :)

-Night Vision

PS

If I caused any issues in the servers and in the forums I am sorry for what i have done.

I came across it when a German Dust2_unlimited DM server I used to play went down, it came back up, just I bounced from server to server, at first I didn't like the dust2 DM server here, since it basically all campers, PEK to be specific (<3) - I can still remember he killed me around 30 times when I rushed in to tunnels.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember joining HG back then. I was playing D2DM with moto bulletz freak and artillery. First time i see the skins on the Terrorist side with Marijuana leaf in the back. the good old days skins. And i asked moto and artillery how can I get the cool skins and they explain everything after that i join HG. Fun Fun old days.

• 2 weeks later...

-hg- Adidas here.

I was playing at HellsGamers: Bunnyhop server when i met Shadow one of the [Admins] and member of HellsGamers gaming community.

By the time we where playing at the bunnyhop server, like after ive been on the server talking with him for about 1 week then he asked me to come on their TeamSpeak and keep our conversation there.

I was then talking with some other players and members of the Staff and got convinced to make an application at HellsGamers.com/Forum under hg recruit applications.

By the time i was finish with my application i talked to some of the staff members and wohoo i become a recruit.

At the moment i'm applying to become an official [HG] Member.

Thanks.

I used to play on a Reservoir Dogs Jailbreak server back in the day (summer 09) and was ranking up in their clan. One day I gave up on my horrible computer and PC gaming in general, and didn't come back until about February of this year. Inactive on Steam for 502 days. Went on CSS, looked for the Reservoir Dog server everywhere and couldn't.

Instead, I saw an HG server that was supposedly "#1 in the world" and had 52 players.

It started there.

• 4 weeks later...

I liked to play a lot of mini games and zm maps when some friend asked me to join him on HG JB till then I had no idea what it was so I was like wtf? but then I got addicted to eat and kept on playing a lot more and the more I played the better in got . ^^

It was like September 2010, and I was a huge Gmod deathrun player, and couldn't see some textures. So I bought CSS and started playing because I was like " This is actually a good game.". I was looking for good servers and saw HG Jailbreak, and joined. It was so fun, but I did rage a little bit. Then you guys did the new HG map tour for an event, and I was kicked. Everyone in HG in that server was cool, especially Dullknife, so I decided HG is fucking awesome and I joined. :D

B.T.W. Hippie you never did gimme that +1 haha :)

Edited by Solveitwithguns

• 1 month later...

When Half Life 2 first came out, I played it and forgot I had recieved CSS for free. A while later I tried it out and loved it. I eventually played one of the HG deathmatch servers and recieved an invite to the steam group. I accepted, and now here I am. :)