Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I used to play jb on the 187ci servers (sorry if I'm not allowed to say that here), but they were all assholes who took things waaaaaaaayyyy too serious and liked to ban people for the fun of it. I think I got banned for 2 weeks (Because of some idiot nitpicking for 2 minutes and talking over me while I was trying to lead) like during January of 2009 (might have been earlier), and that's when I found HG and started playing on here.

well i used to play alot of jail break and quit for a little then came back on css looking for a good JB server so i was looking for a server with the lowest ping lol and found HG. had a good first experiance with alot of the members when TwiztiD and Dark used to play and they convinced me to join HG and here i am :D

I used to play nothing but zombie mod for a long time with Ibis. I joined one of my fellow admins in a game and it took me to the HG JB server. At first I was like, "wtf is this?" I soon became hooked and have been in it pretty much all day every day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to play in the Old HT Dust2 24/7 Sever like 6or5 years ago, Their I met TerryTaco,Riddler,Lack,Kinta,BlackEyes. I scrimed a lot with Lack and TerryTaco, I put in a Application for -hg- then I put in a Application for [HT] it got rejected the first time because I haven't been in HT for a month or two. Then put in another application and made it. I join because of lack am like his side kick :3 haha

I followed a friend into the 24/7 Office DM server, first time ever playing CSS or any valve game for that matter. Anyways, I was addicted instantly, to say the least. Then while I was in my bliss of euphoria I saw that I was invited to the HeLLsGamers by [HG] Ashley.

So I came to the site, was amazed at the quality and organization, and applied a few days later.

And was fuckin stoked to get in!! F Yeah Bitches! HG FTW!! :rock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I moved to Nebraska in 2008 and 24/7 Dust 2 was the closest server to me (Texas) that I could get good ping on. Then I met the people here and decided this was a good place stay. Then I had cpu and school issues that made me take a break from gaming but now I'm back :)

• 4 weeks later...

My neighbor got me into CS:S and we started playing the office server together back in April/May 2005. He was the original [D|S] Street Lethal (but now he's off in the Navy doing big things in the world while I'm still here lol) Basically started playing every server offered from then on.

I also wish the website hadn't been redone or I could probably Wayback Machine it, but I joined HT/HG when Homer came to my feet pleading and messaged me. IMAGINE THAT. HOMER. Maybe not pleading but it was heartwarming and I felt loved hahahaaha

My neighbor got me into CS:S and we started playing the office server together back in April/May 2005. He was the original [D|S] Street Lethal (but now he's off in the Navy doing big things in the world while I'm still here lol) Basically started playing every server offered from then on.

I also wish the website hadn't been redone or I could probably Wayback Machine it, but I joined HT/HG when Homer came to my feet pleading and messaged me. IMAGINE THAT. HOMER. Maybe not pleading but it was heartwarming and I felt loved hahahaaha

Nerd.

I got in through a friend playing this server aka Office, at first I was like this is a bad game but over time I got a hang of it more and more and continued to play for some time. I asked Homer about joining HT and the reply came back as just get to know the people and be active, I did so and one day I got in WHICH WAS BEFORE STREET ^^^^.

But I play TF2, but better than CS:S :D