Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I just enjoy playing dust2 and respawn servers =P thats when i came accross [HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch and I've played on It eversince. Fun people great gameplay, everything I look for :) Hg servers are the way to go! ......I just did a gay power ranger move when i typed that....O.O

• 2 weeks later...

boomp.

2007:Played a cracked cs:s LAN-Version with friends, d/loaded cracked cs:s internet version to test game. Long time no gaming

9th Dec. 2010: Buying cs:s in a store.

11th Dec. 2010: Playing real cs:s online for the very first time.

Somewhere far away in space and time: Joining the dust2 dm server.

Somewhere far away in space and time 2: Joining the bhop server --results in--> being addicted to cs:s and bhop

Some weeks ago: A very nice guy named -hg- Adidas invites me to join HeLLsGamers

Some weeks ago 2: Joining TS³ Server and having some problems but christina made me a recruit <3

One week ago: Solving teh problem

Now: having 260 hours of cs:s in 6 or 7 weeks

Future: Buying Orange Box & Portal2 & maybe new CounterStrike (hopefully) & new Call of Duty & new Battlefield

Future 2: Big fat Nerd who plays cs:s and tf2 and battlefield and call of duty all the day

A friend of mine in real life went into the JB server and I had never played before so I follow him in there hes on ct and im on t. He ends up mass free killing into the stack. I was so confused on what was going on haha but anyways yeah Jailbreak is how i came across HG.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it all began like this..

HG and eGO were scheduled for a scrim, okay we go scrim and you guys win, and since that scrim, I've always wanted to join eGO..

Decided to leave eGO because the way they ran their clan was horrible. Went to your Dust2 DM server, fell in love with it in 2hours, and I joined HG :D

• 2 weeks later...

The year was 2007. George W. Bush was almost done with his second term as president, and the middle east had yet to yield evidence of WMDs. The American people began to be upset with the leadership of the government, and in his room late one night, one 14 year old boy decided to play Counter-Strike: Source instead of masturbating. It was on this fateful night that our protagonist decided to try a surf server, something he hadn't yet experienced. He entered in "surf" in the map filters, and lo!, from the darkness emerged a server not yet beheld by his virginal eyes, and it was then that "some retarded bum" became "HG | Ravix." The end.

Why I went on hiatus and changed my name is a story for another time, for another night, young one. Maybe when you're older.

^ Pretty good story. At least you decided to do something useful rather than Jerk the Gerken. Any who, I found HG servers recently, about a month ago while I was here at work. Trying to find a nice DM server and ran into the Dust2 Unlimited. Been playing HG ever since.

I found out about HG when I was playing CS:S on my cousin's computer around in '08 since I was too cheap to get my own copy. I looked through his favorite server list and got on the 24/7 surf. To be honest I had no idea what the hell I was doing and kept getting sent straight to jail in RR since RR was overplayed then. I enjoyed the server and couldn't get my hands off the computer, this made my cousin kick me out. I got home, got steam and bought CS:S. Ever since then I've been playing HG servers on and off.

tl;dr I found out about HG because I was cheap and HG made me download steam and spend money

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be in PfL back a couple years ago and thats how I met everything that is HG. I played on the custom server back when it was the cool thing to do. I thought d3n hacked and he made me rage. True story. Malkin had rcon at one point and spawned shit, and not just one or 2 things.. like A LOT of things. He as well made me rage that day. Eventually there was a hide and seek server that was run by JJK. He game me admin and on that day I figured out my steamID and from there memorized it. 14488555 GET AT ME BITCH. Then I took a break from HG. BUT, battlefield bad company 2 came out and by golly HG had a server and I was on that shit like white on rice. And after a couple of weeks I was still on that shit like white on rice, but the rice got fried so it was no longer white. PfL's gg server was hosted by HG and back then I was awful so of course I used the excuse "terrible server is terrible" but now I've honed my skills, and I still say "terrible server is terrible" BUT, I no longer think that about HG servers just other servers. A LOT of other servers. like most of the servers that aren't west. There we go. Some historical knowledge bombs just got dropped.

I used to play on NO3 until the abusive staff banned me for showing them how abusive their admins and not knowing the rules. I also showed them how lazy they were when it came to policy and I pretty much raged at them. They always talked shit about HG so I checked them out and I liked their servers so I started playing in them.