Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

wondering if i could change my tag in game

stanger

with the smaller letters ppl cant see it easily and so that is why i want to do it but everytime i would change my name prior it automatically it to lower case or would put me in spec till i change it to lower case

but i will try it when i get home from work tonight @ work right now

Tag enforcer only enforced the tag, meaning if you are HG | and dont have HG | in the beginning of your name it will rename you to your Forum Default name. You can change your name ingame to whatever you want after the HG |.

HG | stanger, you can change your name to HG | STANGER in game without any problems.

-hg- = HeLLsGamers Clan Recruit's, [HG] = HeLLsGamers Clan Member, HG | = HeLLsGamers Veteran Clan Members. And or is for Staff and [c] or [C] is HG Council.

You add the HG according to your roll and rank in HG, you don't go from -hg- to HG | in a week, try a year.

:kill: