Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Video of me getting tased!

Cal45

Are you suggesting that police officers just walk around everywhere with their pistol out in their hand? The Taser is not a substitute for a gun. If you are facing a possible threat to life or limb of yourself or another, that is what a firearm is for. It is NOT for intimidation or for anything else. Taser simply covers the "anything else."

I'm saying is...if you have a taser out, tasing a gang member at a bar and his buddies come out of the woodworks with firearms, you're sure gonna wish you were holding firepower instead of a battery.

I'm saying is...if you have a taser out, tasing a gang member at a bar and his buddies come out of the woodworks with firearms, you're sure gonna wish you were holding firepower instead of a battery.

No cop is going to be tasing a gang member in a bar without like 5 other officers or more with him.

I was running from a cop at the mall and he tasered me. What was he gonna pull out his gun? I had a huge head start and I run a 4.7 40 Meter Dash so I was gone but he tased me so, The taser is worth something.

Well I guess you weren't fast enough eh?

nice job. you didn't scream like a girl or pee your pants. that hurts like a mofo. i got hit with the X26 twice, and another time with the older M26

..why did you get tased?

Cross, it sounds like you are under the assumption that the cop would be going in like a hero all by himself and trying to play superman. Thats a good way for an officer to get killed. I'm not saying that shit doesnt happen, becasue I know plenty of cops who do that.

There are some agencies that only have one officer on at a time and you don't have that luxury of backup. If it's there, however, chances are it would be utilized before going into a bar for a disturbance call.....