Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1st cell

conan

absolutely agree. Srsly, whats wrong with the old rules of not being able to camp there. Now, there will definitely be some dick cts that camp there every round which prevents almost any1 from rebelling. YAY MORE BORING GAMES LIKE OBSTACLE AND JOKE DAYS AND LESS HAVING FUN AND REBELLING WOOTWOOT fuck gumby..

Two things,

Teh, you think its a fail, yet you make 3 seperate accounts to get your self unbanned from it, and pay for admin. STFU or GTFO.

Cookie, those "Boring games" are supposed to be the entertainment. Do better than your fellow T's.

people are already watching 1st cell so why does it matter. youre seen almost all the time you try to go for it and then what do you do? go into vent and camp with your sweaty hands? go get kills

. i mean we have knives for a reason.

Personally ..I think the rule is dumb ..once people realize that you are able to camp in that cell ..someone WILL stay there the whole round ..why start making silly rules that specify a certain area of the map or a certain game? Might as well bring the MOTD-bible back that Slaz wrote ..when I first started playing jailbreak the rules were

1. No freekilling

2. No freeshooting

3. No camping armory/first cell

4. No camping before last CT

5. No gunplanting

6. No favoritism

7. No nit-picking

Or something along the lines of that ..what is wrong with those rules?

**EDIT - What is the point of that teleport then if CTs are able to camp there?

Edited by JessicaJoy

Personally ..I think the rule is dumb ..once people realize that you are able to camp in that cell ..someone WILL stay there the whole round ..why start making silly rules that specify a certain area of the map or a certain game? Might as well bring the MOTD-bible back that Slaz wrote ..when I first started playing jailbreak the rules were

1. No freekilling

2. No freeshooting

3. No camping armory/first cell

4. No camping before last CT

5. No gunplanting

6. No favoritism

7. No nit-picking

Or something along the lines of that ..what is wrong with those rules?

**EDIT - What is the point of that teleport then if CTs are able to camp there?

This ^ sadly but so far cts still camp from above and behind so I guess a ct or two infront won't matter. O well Time to Get serious and run threw blue area past obs. TO kitchen and get portal there. :mrt:

Well for one...

All the Ts find PLENTY ways to rebel thanks to baiters, CTs not paying attention, gun planters, USP cell, portal in kitchen, more vents, an area to escape between VIP cells, vents in S4S, Bomb, !PD, gun in Sonnah, and I'm sure there are plenty of other things i forgot to mention.

Letting CTs camp first cell NON EXCESSIVELY shouldn't be hurting the game SOO much that everyone has to cry about it :/

Besides, I have not seen ANY difference in game play and how much Ts rebel since the new rule. The only difference is now everyone is complaining about how stupid it is.

EDIT: And try to keep in mind this game is supposed to be fun for BOTH CT and T...not JUST t. It's no fun to be on CT and be killed every single round anyways. Considering this rule hasn't changed game play, It's still going to be a pain in the butt. But instead of thinking about ONLY how ts can rebel to have fun...be considerate about the few things CTs get to have to have fun themselves. I see CTs who don't live a single round, and It must suck BIG TIME.

Edited by dizyvipr

I don't really understand why it was changed? Is it because there are more ways to rebel so this new rule evens game play out? Also dizy people aren't crying over it they just know they cant rebel as easy and that is the fun of the game. What is the point of first cell if someone will just sit there the whole time might as well board it up.

Two things,

Teh, you think its a fail, yet you make 3 seperate accounts to get your self unbanned from it, and pay for admin. STFU or GTFO.

Cookie, those "Boring games" are supposed to be the entertainment. Do better than your fellow T's.

After a few weeks of playing those games, i'm sure most ppl will find them boring. Most veterans of JB mainly go on for fun leads, hang out with friends, and mess around (O SNAP REBELLING). There are very few unique leads and having to play the same lame, boring, common, senseless game every 1 in 3-10 rounds is obviously exciting. Most leads only know how to do opinionated days (JOKE, SING...well thats it..), some sort of jump like obs, and trivia. Some leads even fail so much as to rotate between obs and some sort of game leading to first reaction, last reaction.. such as fountain. Also, you see all those new map changes like soccer, volleyball and all the other spaces that can be used for new games? They are rarely used at all..

You guys bitch about every change.

Give a legit reason, dont just bitch and cry. Ive already gone over the pros and cons and concluded its for the better.

For that past 5 months the rules was DO NOT CAMP ARMORY / VENTS

It diddnt say shit about first cell, that was Slazengers rule.

Edited by JJK

It was changed to give CTs more of a chance to live

AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID

And try to keep in mind this game is supposed to be fun for BOTH CT and T...not JUST t. It's no fun to be on CT and be killed every single round anyways. Considering this rule hasn't changed game play, It's still going to be a pain in the butt. But instead of thinking about ONLY how ts can rebel to have fun...be considerate about the few things CTs get to have to have fun themselves. I see CTs who don't live a single round, and It must suck BIG TIME.

You must have skipped that over or something tuck....

and Cookie, not all leads do the same crap every time

I've personally come up with a few new games myself to keep Ts having fun...such as gay day, T lead day, dance party day with CTs, watch CTs do obstacle day...

and I've seen plenty of leads try to do soccer days.

You guys bitch about every change.

Give a legit reason, dont just bitch and cry. Ive already gone over the pros and cons and concluded its for the better.

For that past 5 months the rules was DO NOT CAMP ARMORY / VENTS

It diddnt say shit about first cell, that was Slazengers rule.

I did give a legit reason ..

the teleport is there for a reason ..CTs can watch 1st cell without CAMPING in it ..

:/

Sorry ..but I really think this is a dumb rule ..how else are the Ts suppose to rebel? They really don't have any other direct root TO armory but through the kitchen teleport (which is hard because of the sound the door makes when opened) and the 1st cell teleport.

There are ways for CTs to have fun without camping the shit out of every teleport leading towards the armory ..that doesn't make it fun for the Ts if they don't have an escape ..

Can the CTs camp armory now too? Let us just throw that rule in there since it doesn't matter because Ts can't make it there anyway.