Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SWAT, You cant be serious?

Fullmetalheart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with everything you have there 100%

but if i asked and they didn't care i don't see how that could be punishable if they agreed?

i know jizz hadnt agreed but after i did do it he said he didn't mind

i would talk to you about this in vent but its down =/

I joined the server and within 1 minute I saw an admin ask who wants to be burned, and go through with it.

As a regular player if I see that - I'm fucking leaving. There's no reason to. That's the point, we're not dealing with people that can't take this seriously.

I apologize that your contributions to the server are lost but we've made the decision. I suggest you continue playing before DJ gets in here with his red button.

but you would rather tolerate freekillers and freeshooters?

well yea your decision is made, but what kind of system is just 1 person running things? as in you made the decision to take it with no comments from others.

that just seems unfair

but thats fine with me, not much to do now

well yea your decision is made, but what kind of system is just 1 person running things? as in you made the decision to take it with no comments from others.

What did I just explain to you.

You have no clue what we do to decide things like this. You're dumb. Just leave, I tried to be nice but this is the truth.

WE NO LONGER WANT STUPID ADMINS ON THIS SERVER.

thats not it swat, this is some personal beef

theres no "we" its just you making the decision

Let me start out by saying you're an idiot. These decisions are made by multiple people. If you think this is a personal beef, let us know when to expect the thread about how you formulated that every one here is corrupt.

Just leave.

but you would rather tolerate freekillers and freeshooters?

that just seems unfair

but thats fine with me, not much to do now

Actually I'm the one running things and I was asked by several of the HG members if I wanted to take care of Jailbreak, and of course I said yes. When I took over Jailbreak I had expected admins to abide by rules, the same as players and not abuse their powers. It's unfair and in all honesty really crappy. Players can't burn you when they feel like it. Nor can they teleport, slay, kick, ban whenever they feel like it.

When I have more than a handful of players coming to me asking me if it's ok to kill admins in jb who disobey because they are scared of being slayed then we have a huge problem. I expect all of our admins to treat others fairly and just, but so far all I see is the most childish behaviour. It's quite disappointing. I had a lot of faith in you guys but you really ruined it for yourself and for others who believed in you.

K MY INPUT IF IT MATTERS.

FIRST - If I saw an admin asking "WHO WANTS TO GET BURNED" in a server I play a lot in, I would agree so that I wouldn't get KICKED or BANNED for not agreeing with the admin. Not saying you would do that, but as regular players, we don't know that so you shouldn't be asking stupid shit like that in the first place.

SECOND - Do you know that you will NEVER win if you argue with higher power? Stop being conceited and egotistic thinking you can CHANGE A HIGHER POWER'S mind. Really? You think you're somebody?

oh no, i know better than to challenge higher power

kiki already told me about pepsi and the other guy who were both kicked for going against a council member...

Going against, you mean banning an entire server?

Here's my suggestion to you :

1234418346759.jpg

oh no, i know better than to challenge higher power

kiki already told me about pepsi and the other guy who were both kicked for going against a council member...

WRONG..pepsi and the other guy got kicked from HG cuz there were making lot of drama that DANI toke over jailbreak server...