Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SWAT, You cant be serious?

Fullmetalheart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. I'm Lamp, so I only come around for JB drama, even though I've never set foot in there, just because it's how I roll. Anyways, from the general gist of things I've been getting about JB, all the regs and admins in there should know it's "sordid" past. There's been a billion posts in my beautiful forum about this cancer of a server. Anyways, the regs, especially the admins, should know the problem we've had with admins in that server in the past. You should know that the server has enough problems as it is without people doing random shit on the server, regardless of whether or not consent was given. First off, it's not your server. You don't spontaneously decide its random-asshat-admin-reach-around-circle-jerk-happy-hour. Your idiot antics could make new people not want to play in that server.

It was said earlier but I'll reiterate: If I was some guy going into a server for the first time and saw the admin mass using commands on people for no reason, I would not play in that server.

Look at it from a business point of view. I'll make it something you can relate to.

You're working the counter at your local McDonalds with your pregnant teenage girlfriend at home. Your boss says, "Hey, I need to go out and reconsider my life and maybe shoot myself, I'll be back in a few minutes. You're in charge." Your perma-greased hands become sweaty with excitement. You have a couple options before you.

A) Run the place to the best of your pimply-faced ability;

B) Start tossing out free hamburgers;

Now, let's say your meth-addicted brain isn't functioning to its normal capacity today. You pick option B. Sure, everyone in there is happy right now. You're the fucking McHero. But, then, your boss comes back. He looks around and noticed several hundred dollars' worth of near-meat burgers floating around your restaurant, free of charge. Now, what do you think is going to happen? Your blunder might have won over a few fat clogged hearts, but in the big picture, its bad for business.

You need to look at the big picture. Stop tossing around our fucking hamburgers. Or something. I forgot what I was talking about.

Regardless, you do shit you know is against the rules, regardless of whether people want it or not, your ass gets kicked to the curb. We've had enough people trying to rules-lawyer out of situations on JB. If you've been there long enough to want admin, you should know the shit we've had to deal with. So cut it out. Now. Motherfucker.

*Massive rounds of applause sounding in the background* Thank you Lamp! Finally somebody comes in and lays it down hwo it really is. Lol, and I love how you use McDonald's as an example.

Holy crap. I'm Lamp, so I only come around for JB drama, even though I've never set foot in there, just because it's how I roll.

It was said earlier but I'll reiterate: If I was some guy going into a server for the first time and saw the admin mass using commands on people for no reason, I would not play in that server.

Go in there for about 10 minutes lamp, or at least 3-5 rounds.

You won't go back anyways. :D

I personally hate everyone in that server...

It's all little kids who like to tell people what to do, & when the people don't listen they can feel powerful & shoot them, & or just shoot them for shits & giggles, which in the long run gets them slayed...

If it didn't make a decent amount of money with retards buying admin, I say we shoulda shut it down.

If it didn't make a decent amount of money with retards buying admin, I say we shoulda shut it down.

I agree, but it does, so we won't. :)

I think the main side effects of that server are its need for constant supervision, as well as the amount of lame claims that are posted on the forums.

But it has brought traffic to our other servers, our website, as well as brings in a substantial amount of money.

I personally just think we need to take it a little easier on these kids that purchase admin, as well as the kids that come and play and don't fully understand whats going on.

Even without stats, that server would keep a constant population, and possible a slightly less aggressive gameplay. Stats = Fail ;)

I think the main side effects of that server are its need for constant supervision, as well as the amount of lame claims that are posted on the forums.

But it has brought traffic to our other servers, our website, as well as brings in a substantial amount of money.

I personally just think we need to take it a little easier on these kids that purchase admin, as well as the kids that come and play and don't fully understand whats going on.

Even without stats, that server would keep a constant population, and possible a slightly less aggressive gameplay. Stats = Fail ;)

You know you could make a subforum or child domain for jailbreak

jailbreak.hellsgamers.com