Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SWAT, You cant be serious?

Fullmetalheart

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no, i know better than to challenge higher power

kiki already told me about pepsi and the other guy who were both kicked for going against a council member...

Your kind of going agaist DJ, Like Church went against him too.

You going to end up like church if you keep going against DJ

oh no, i know better than to challenge higher power

kiki already told me about pepsi and the other guy who were both kicked for going against a council member...

K MY INPUT AGAIN

1. KIKI is not important

2. Why do u listen to someone that is not important?

3. You are going to get banned very soon if you continue to stay stupid shit and DONT even pull that "well I didn't even it mean it like that" card. I know exactly what you mean.

4. I don't make good sandwiches.

SECOND - Do you know that you will NEVER win if you argue with higher power? Stop being conceited and egotistic thinking you can CHANGE A HIGHER POWER'S mind. Really? You think you're somebody?

If anything he should at least have the chance to argue his case. What we are looking at right here is an example of light admin abuse if anything. Clearly, this should have resulted in a warning. I have been on jailbreak a number of times with fullmetal and he has displayed absolute professional conduct while admining. I was in the server with him and the impression I received from the player that he burned was that he liked it.

We are all human and as such we all make mistakes. Yes, even the elite leaders of hellsgamers make mistakes, we all do. I don't understand why people who disagree in a manor that is acceptable (not hostile) would result in their ban. I have seen far worse admin abuse done by the highest of the highest and for this little petty offense, his admin is revoked?

If anything he should at least have the chance to argue his case.

You can't argue this case, when Swat already has his evidence, & we can't afford to deal with anymore stupid admins. Hence the reason 3/4 the admins are gone.

/thread.

You can't argue this case, when Swat already has his evidence, & we can't afford to deal with anymore stupid admins. Hence the reason 3/4 the admins are gone.

/thread.

There seems to be some tention between swat and fullmetal, I think its pretty obvious.

Would you want a judge whose daughter you killed to try your case on a bench trial? Of course not..

If anything he should at least have the chance to argue his case. What we are looking at right here is an example of light admin abuse if anything. Clearly, this should have resulted in a warning. I have been on jailbreak a number of times with fullmetal and he has displayed absolute professional conduct while admining. I was in the server with him and the impression I received from the player that he burned was that he liked it.

We are all human and as such we all make mistakes. Yes, even the elite leaders of hellsgamers make mistakes, we all do. I don't understand why people who disagree in a manor that is acceptable (not hostile) would result in their ban. I have seen far worse admin abuse done by the highest of the highest and for this little petty offense, his admin is revoked?

K you don't understand the real world do you? Let me get this straight. You're telling me if YOU went to your CEO and told him you didn't like the way he demoted your position from a manager to an assistant manager because YOU screwed up, you think it's messed up that he fires you for questioning his authorities when its obvious there was a reason why he demoted you.

1. You fucked up.

2. You're trying to convince you didn't fuck up by bringing up what he has done wrong in the pass (ban pepsi w/e)

3. You think YOU as a little assistant manager will convince a CEO's mind.

4. You think this world is too simple, get out kid.

1. You fucked up.

2. You're trying to convince you didn't fuck up by bringing up what he has done wrong in the pass (ban pepsi w/e)

3. You think YOU as a little assistant manager will convince a CEO's mind.

4. You think this world is too simple, get out kid.

In most real jobs in the real world there is a union established to prevent that type of abuse. The same thing goes with a criminal trial. It is the basic right of the defendant to argue against the evidence the district attorney has presented.

In most real jobs in the real world there is a union established to prevent that type of abuse. The same thing goes with a criminal trial. It is the basic right of the defendant to argue against the evidence the district attorney has presented.

Obviously you haven't worked for a big enough company to realize Unions don't do shit, and a fucking union isn't even gonna help you when YOU OBVIOUSLY FUCKED UP.

And besides, there's no union here.

God, someone needs to fucking create a medication for stupidity.

remember when i said leave?

Well don't, I want to see how far you'll push girl, before you realize you've truly fucked up.

You talk about tension. What about the fact that we discussed it, the Jailbreak server operator, myself, and other council members?

The decision was made. I am sorry for him. He has the opportunity to continue to play there, without admin.

People won't be getting away with "light admin abuse". Like I said, I saw what I saw. I reported it to others, we made the decision.

Holy crap. I'm Lamp, so I only come around for JB drama, even though I've never set foot in there, just because it's how I roll. Anyways, from the general gist of things I've been getting about JB, all the regs and admins in there should know it's "sordid" past. There's been a billion posts in my beautiful forum about this cancer of a server. Anyways, the regs, especially the admins, should know the problem we've had with admins in that server in the past. You should know that the server has enough problems as it is without people doing random shit on the server, regardless of whether or not consent was given. First off, it's not your server. You don't spontaneously decide its random-asshat-admin-reach-around-circle-jerk-happy-hour. Your idiot antics could make new people not want to play in that server.

It was said earlier but I'll reiterate: If I was some guy going into a server for the first time and saw the admin mass using commands on people for no reason, I would not play in that server.

Look at it from a business point of view. I'll make it something you can relate to.

You're working the counter at your local McDonalds with your pregnant teenage girlfriend at home. Your boss says, "Hey, I need to go out and reconsider my life and maybe shoot myself, I'll be back in a few minutes. You're in charge." Your perma-greased hands become sweaty with excitement. You have a couple options before you.

A) Run the place to the best of your pimply-faced ability;

B) Start tossing out free hamburgers;

Now, let's say your meth-addicted brain isn't functioning to its normal capacity today. You pick option B. Sure, everyone in there is happy right now. You're the fucking McHero. But, then, your boss comes back. He looks around and noticed several hundred dollars' worth of near-meat burgers floating around your restaurant, free of charge. Now, what do you think is going to happen? Your blunder might have won over a few fat clogged hearts, but in the big picture, its bad for business.

You need to look at the big picture. Stop tossing around our fucking hamburgers. Or something. I forgot what I was talking about.

Regardless, you do shit you know is against the rules, regardless of whether people want it or not, your ass gets kicked to the curb. We've had enough people trying to rules-lawyer out of situations on JB. If you've been there long enough to want admin, you should know the shit we've had to deal with. So cut it out. Now. Motherfucker.

Holy crap. I'm Lamp, so I only come around for JB drama, even though I've never set foot in there, just because it's how I roll. Anyways, from the general gist of things I've been getting about JB, all the regs and admins in there should know it's "sordid" past. There's been a billion posts in my beautiful forum about this cancer of a server. Anyways, the regs, especially the admins, should know the problem we've had with admins in that server in the past. You should know that the server has enough problems as it is without people doing random shit on the server, regardless of whether or not consent was given. First off, it's not your server. You don't spontaneously decide its random-asshat-admin-reach-around-circle-jerk-happy-hour. Your idiot antics could make new people not want to play in that server.

It was said earlier but I'll reiterate: If I was some guy going into a server for the first time and saw the admin mass using commands on people for no reason, I would not play in that server.

Look at it from a business point of view. I'll make it something you can relate to.

You're working the counter at your local McDonalds with your pregnant teenage girlfriend at home. Your boss says, "Hey, I need to go out and reconsider my life and maybe shoot myself, I'll be back in a few minutes. You're in charge." Your perma-greased hands become sweaty with excitement. You have a couple options before you.

A) Run the place to the best of your pimply-faced ability;

B) Start tossing out free hamburgers;

Now, let's say your meth-addicted brain isn't functioning to its normal capacity today. You pick option B. Sure, everyone in there is happy right now. You're the fucking McHero. But, then, your boss comes back. He looks around and noticed several hundred dollars' worth of near-meat burgers floating around your restaurant, free of charge. Now, what do you think is going to happen? Your blunder might have won over a few fat clogged hearts, but in the big picture, its bad for business.

You need to look at the big picture. Stop tossing around our fucking hamburgers. Or something. I forgot what I was talking about.

Regardless, you do shit you know is against the rules, regardless of whether people want it or not, your ass gets kicked to the curb. We've had enough people trying to rules-lawyer out of situations on JB. If you've been there long enough to want admin, you should know the shit we've had to deal with. So cut it out. Now. Motherfucker.

Amazing what it takes to get people to understand simple things. Have to shock-and-awe just to get something across that most of the civilized world understands by human default. But not all humans are born without frequent common logic errors. So special accommodations such as the above are needed.

Sigh^3

:thumb:

I think this is all fucking stupid.

Why the fuck do we offer commands that people CANNOT FUCKING USE!?

We need to stop offering these extra commands to get the buyers, and then remove their admin when they use the commands they are given access to.

Sounds like a scam.