Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

--**-- Admin Training Manual --**--

Blade

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
-Press u (in game)

-Type @@ (before your message)

-Type your message. e.g @@ Why did you do that?

just a thought, to speak in admin chat it is one @, to private message its y followed by @@

• 1 month later...

What if you have someone on a server whose ping is over 200 and ppl are complaining about lag spikes. Usually it comes from teh 200 pingers right? This guy that visits DMDust2 Unlimited has a regular ping of around 239 but spikes to 300 never below 200. Do you kick this person, tell them they have to go and then kick them if they do not leave, ban them, or can we get something that automatically kicks 200 and over pings?

• 7 months later...

Responsibility - You are an admin of the server. It is your duty to catch rule breakers or players that are affecting gameplay. Do not ignore players, regardless of age. Just because they're 13 or sound about 5 doesn't mean they can't play. Of course if a player is under the age of 13 they shouldn't legally be playing the game so they're on the game at their own risk.

I have a problem with this, I don't have a duty of being an admin as I pay do I? Or what. I'm confused.

Teamswitch Commands:-

!teamswitch_spec "name"

Switches the target person to spectator

!teamswitch_t "name"

Switches the target person to terrorist

!teamswitch_ct "name"

Switches the target person to Counter-Terrorist

This has been updated now it's..

!movespec "name"

!movet "name"

!movect "name"

• 2 months later...