Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin switch.

That0Insane0Dude

Hi i was wondering if my admin could be switched from my old steam account to my new one. I was in HG JB and got that connection problem though it was bc ive been lagging majory lately found out it was bc a high risk computer virus and when i try to get back in the server i get the VAC message ive been banned for hacking. I dont hack and ill swear to god and ill take and lie detector test i dont hack. If you want close monitor me i dont hack. So id like to get my hg recruitment and admin stuff to my new steam account. I ask this be granted bc i honestly dont hack. Everybody in that JB knew i dont hack and were like wtf when they saw my name disconnect by VAC whatever idk. But please i beg my admin be switched from old steam account: STEAM_0:1:36992271

to my new one STEAM_0:1:37584199. Please and ty. :-/

Edited by That0Insane0Dude

VAC just doesn't ban for "hacking" for no reason ..

this is a serious matter ..if you just showed us (and thanks to McCainCracker) that you were VAC banned for hacking ..there will be consequence to follow this thread.

Sending this thread to a Council member so that they can read it.

Has it ever occured to you the VAC is technology and technology makes mistakes? Bc ill swear i wasent hacking and people know it unless theres a hack i wasent aware that makes u lag and suck then idk but i dont have hacks i wasent hacking and i never do/will hack. Believe me or not but i wasent and yes this is serious thats why im complaining about it. If it didnt matter and wasent serious i would be doing this.

Just as Cr(+)sshair said, Steam or rather VAC, doesn't make mistakes. This is why vac takes so long to ban someone. Years ago I used to hack in CS 1.6 because I got a free account and didnt give a fuck. It took about 3 months to get banned, so before you come on here saying VAC2 made a mistake and banned you, you might want to take the time to look that up. As far as I know the only mistake VAC has made is when it banned 12,000 people from MW 2 which has since been reversed and each of them got a free game.

But me being the nice guy I am, did anyone other than you have access to that account?

Not that im aware only person i can think of would be my friend otherwise no. Orion i have come clean idk how i got banned and im not lying if i knew i got banned for a reason i would deal with it and not being doing this as to mccain idk im trying to figure that out ive had this virus i guess for 3days bc 3days ago is when i started lagging like fuck which is still happening. I have my wbroot security system scanning and fixing right now but idk how long that will take last time i did a scan took over 2hours and now ive added alot more files and memory so im assuming it will take around 3hrs. Also ik i wasent hacking and mybe VAC didnt make a mistake if it didnt make a mistake why would i have gotten banned? Because i dont own hacks. Microsoft is probually one of the worlds most advanced programs. Every computer program is basically runned off of it. Even microsoft makes mistakes to technology isnt perfect it might be close it might be really good but bottom line its not perfect. So how i got banned idk if any of yall know how i could contact VAC or anything feel free to let me know bc i would love to see what im banned for and as to what hack i was suposally useing. From i recall you said people accidently got banned how did VAC company find out?

Edited by That0Insane0Dude

Not that im aware only person i can think of would be my friend otherwise no. Orion i have come clean idk how i got banned and im not lying if i knew i got banned for a reason i would deal with it and not being doing this as to mccain idk im trying to figure that out ive had this virus i guess for 3days bc 3days ago is when i started lagging like fuck which is still happening. I have my wbroot security system scanning and fixing right now but idk how long that will take last time i did a scan took over 2hours and now ive added alot more files and memory so im assuming it will take around 3hrs. Also ik i wasent hacking and mybe VAC didnt make a mistake if it didnt make a mistake why would i have gotten banned? Because i dont own hacks. Microsoft is probually one of the worlds most advanced programs. Every computer program is basically runned off of it. Even microsoft makes mistakes to technology isnt perfect it might be close it might be really good but bottom line its not perfect. So how i got banned idk if any of yall know how i could contact VAC or anything feel free to let me know bc i would love to see what im banned for and as to what hack i was suposally useing.

Did you download a skin or something? I gave you a link saying you might've been VAC Banned if you downloaded untrustworthy third party files and put them into your steam folder.

Your ban was not a mistake.

Virus or lagging has nothing to do with getting VACed.

If you didn't hack, then you let someone use your account that did hack.

Players are allowed to get new steam accounts and continue to play here under most conditions. Stop fighting the fact that VAC banned you, because there was a reason related to cheating, whether you are aware of or not.

For more help with your admin you have to submit a support ticket in the admin area: https://www.hellsgamers.com/admins/submitticket.php