Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Richie Abuses - Proof

Camping Carl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think they stayed muted... Soccer immediately started unmuting them because he thought that i was also abusing. This is not against the rules, as long as you unmute like half a minute later. The terrorist were SCREAMING. I banned you also because you said this to me.

*DEAD* Camping Carl : NOBODY WANTS RICHIE AS A FUCKING ADMIN HES A PRICK LITTLE KID WHO ABUSES ADMIN EVERY FUCKING DAY DONT BELIEVE ME?

I am sorry i do not have a screen shot because i did not think to stop and grab one. My console filled up with junk.

In my defense, I would like to say, I plead INSANITY.

Also thank you for using the template :)

I don't think they stayed muted... Soccer immediately started unmuting them because he thought that i was also abusing. This is not against the rules, as long as you unmute like half a minute later. The terrorist were SCREAMING. I banned you also because you said this to me.

*DEAD* Camping Carl : NOBODY WANTS RICHIE AS A FUCKING ADMIN HES A PRICK LITTLE KID WHO ABUSES ADMIN EVERY FUCKING DAY DONT BELIEVE ME?

I am sorry i do not have a screen shot because i did not think to stop and grab one. My console filled up with junk.

In my defense, I would like to say, I plead INSANITY.

Also thank you for using the template :)

"*DEAD* Camping Carl : NOBODY WANTS RICHIE AS A FUCKING ADMIN HES A PRICK LITTLE KID WHO ABUSES ADMIN EVERY FUCKING DAY DONT BELIEVE ME?"

PICS or it didnt happen.

I can ask 3 admins in there if you said this

And as for you RECRUITING for your CAMPING CLAN... Not ok. You've recruited atleast 3 or 4 people from this one server.

Carl, you have no proof other than a screenshot showing richie mass-muting and soccercrzy immediately un-muting them. if you had some proof, such as a demo, showing when and why then that's a different story.

PICs or it didnt happen

I can ask 3 admins in there if you said this

And as for you RECRUITING for your CAMPING CLAN... Not ok. You've recruited atleast 3 or 4 people from this one server.

PICs or it didnt happen

Carl, you have no proof other than a screenshot showing richie mass-muting and soccercrzy immediately un-muting them. if you had some proof, such as a demo, showing when and why then that's a different story.

It doesn't matter, your rules on there clearly state admins can't mass mute for no reason like he did, regardless of when it happened or if they got unmuted by someone else. Soccer started arguing with him saying that he can't abuse his admin like that, and he did say "abuse."

It doesn't matter, your rules on there clearly state admins can't mass mute for no reason like he did, regardless of when it happened or if they got unmuted by someone else. Soccer started arguing with him saying that he can't abuse his admin like that, and he did say "abuse."

you show no proof of whether this happened in the beginning, like richie claims, or mid-way like you claim. rules in the motd state that admins can mute players in the beginning of the round to give out orders. please provide proof of what point in the game this all occured.

you show no proof of whether this happened in the beginning, like richie claims, or mid-way like you claim. rules in the motd state that admins can mute players in the beginning of the round to give out orders. please provide proof of what point in the game this all occured.

O rly? so they can mass mute both teams so no one can give order then? makes sense brah

He did say "abuse" but since all your screen shot shows is me mass muting, I was going to unmute when the CTs got the orders out. but people like you and this cakeinator guy going LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. hard for them to get orders out dont you think? and dont just repost saying PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. When people like you some into the server going and talking about peoples ages and telling them to wait till your balls drop, not cool. I have to put up with that crap everytime I go in there. I am about ready to sit there and wait for those people to go in, then just ban them all. Your on my 'DO NOT LIKE LIST' because you are a serious idiot to everyone and just completely disrespectful.

you should review your screenshot once more, or twice. he only muted the terrorist team. if he would have muted both teams then the screenshot would have shown a lot more players being muted. please gather proof of what point in the round this occured before trying to defend your empty accusations any longer in this thread.

He did say "abuse" but since all your screen shot shows is me mass muting, I was going to unmute when the CTs got the orders out. but people like you and this cakeinator guy going LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. hard for them to get orders out dont you think? and dont just repost saying PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. When people like you some into the server going and talking about peoples ages and telling them to wait till your balls drop, not cool. I have to put up with that crap everytime I go in there. I am about ready to sit there and wait for those people to go in, then just ban them all. Your on my 'DO NOT LIKE LIST' because you are a serious idiot to everyone and just completely disrespectful.

I'm pretty sure its a 50/50 when i join your server. I kill the repetitiveness that Jailbreak can be subject to and bring lols to the server. Maybe you don't like me but people like HG | Nicolas Cage love me and welcome me in and even send me friend requests wanting to play with me again. So don't try to sell that bullshit line "because you are a serious idiot." I'm not the only person coming on getting fucking tired of hearing you bitch and moan and abuse your admin like you fucking own the server, there's a difference between people being disrespectful and people brining lol's to the server, learn them.

you should review your screenshot once more, or twice. he only muted the terrorist team. if he would have muted both teams then the screenshot would have shown a lot more players being muted. please gather proof of what point in the round this occured before trying to defend your empty accusations any longer in this thread.

That's funny because i remember him also muting me while i was ct, maybe the mass mute only applies to ppl alive, since it was MID-WAY in the game when T's were rebelling...

I'm pretty sure its a 50/50 when i join your server. I kill the repetitiveness that Jailbreak can be subject to and bring lols to the server. Maybe you don't like me but people like HG | Nicolas Cage love me and welcome me in and even send me friend requests wanting to play with me again. So don't try to sell that bullshit line "because you are a serious idiot." I'm not the only person coming on getting fucking tired of hearing you bitch and moan and abuse your admin like you fucking own the server, there's a difference between people being disrespectful and people brining lol's to the server, learn them.

seems like you took this from an abuse report to picking a fight. you may be welcomed at this point in time on the servers by others, but if you want to even be allowed to come on jailbreak i would suggest you stick to the topic and keep your temper down. once again, proof please?

I'm not the only person coming on getting fucking tired of hearing you bitch and moan and abuse your admin like you fucking own the server, there's a difference between people being disrespectful and people brining lol's to the server, learn them.

I would then like to know what BRINGING LOLS to the server is.. Also who else is complaining about me moaning and abusing admin.

seems like you took this from an abuse report to picking a fight. you may be welcomed at this point in time on the servers by others, but if you want to even be allowed to come on jailbreak i would suggest you stick to the topic and keep your temper down. once again, proof please?

The proof is in the screenshot and I'm sure i can round up over 2 dozen people that would love to sign a petition to have his admin removed.

Ok, then please do it. It is probably people who wont even know the server or even play on it. You will just have random people sign it. The screen shot has no proof. There is no rule against MASS MUTING, then MASS UNMUTING.

The proof is in the screenshot and I'm sure i can round up over 2 dozen people that would love to sign a petition to have his admin removed.

He mass muted for no more than 2 seconds. Stop arguing. There was no abuse. Now leave.

PICS or it didnt happen.

Luckily i do:

49623522ffe1f069645698981efd3480.jpg

Rich was not abusing admin and RIchie was doing his job ok.:homer::homer::homer::homer::homer::homer::homer::homer:

RICHIE IS A AWOME ADMIN AND DOES NOT ABUSE AND USES IT WISLY

ANd a threat and I got screen shot -

RIght here - [ATTACH]434[/ATTACH]

post-700-13525953203277_thumb.jpg

Edited by italk