Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Richie Abuses - Proof

Camping Carl

i thought the point of this forum was to debate wrong doings on the HG servers, to find a resolution and help keep the game fun but all i see is a billion rules and power mad people who dont care about anything but being admin or council or watever. i dont want a reply im justing making a point :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought the point of this forum was to debate wrong doings on the HG servers, to find a resolution and help keep the game fun but all i see is a billion rules and power mad people who dont care about anything but being admin or council or watever. i dont want a reply im justing making a point :o

Cite examples?

Also, JJK: LIES

I've read this thread through, and it has turned into a personal attack.

I will not put up with it. Call it power mad. No big deal. The rules state that mass muting is allowed to get orders out.

When Richie goes into the server and tries to enforce the rules that people don't seem to know, or understand, people cry abuse.

Also, speaking that way to a twelve year old is pathetic. Especially when that twelve year old has never spoken like that to anyone before.

Camping Carl you are pathetic.

Camping BATMAN, if you defend those kind of actions, you are pathetic too.

Do not make me get Mrs. Clark involved.

It doesn't matter, your rules on there clearly state admins can't mass mute for no reason like he did, regardless of when it happened or if they got unmuted by someone else. Soccer started arguing with him saying that he can't abuse his admin like that, and he did say "abuse."

um, someone needs to re-read the motd then, admins can mute people so cts can give their FULL orders, if they say one thing, then you guys start yelling, and they cant get out their orders, and 2/3 the T's are yelling, we now MUTE you all, they give their orders, then we un-mute. someone needs to re-read the motd before they come on the forums bitching.

and cts have no excuse for not reading the motd, because now, as you leave the armory, it tells you guys to type motd. THE MAP TELLS YOU TO READ IT. so follow it and read the motd.

Edited by AutoExec