Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Richie Abuses - Proof

Camping Carl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, then please do it. It is probably people who wont even know the server or even play on it. You will just have random people sign it. The screen shot has no proof. There is no rule against MASS MUTING, then MASS UNMUTING.

Stop contridicting yourself please, "Ok, then please do it. It is probably people who wont even know the server or even play on it. You will just have random people sign it."

And i love how you NEVER fill out a reason why you are banning me on these fourms, in fact, everytime you ban me i go and look 1-2 hrs later and it doesn't even list be as banned, but when i try to join I'm in-fact banned...

Stop contridicting yourself please, "Ok, then please do it. It is probably people who wont even know the server or even play on it. You will just have random people sign it."

And i love how you NEVER fill out a reason why you are banning me on these fourms, in fact, everytime you ban me i go and look 1-2 hrs later and it doesn't even list be as banned, but when i try to join I'm in-fact banned...

Would you like a perma ban? with ip ban too? It can be arranged. DJ has been wanting to ban someone. Its been a while since he last did it.:gtfo:

Carl, you have no proof other than a screenshot showing richie mass-muting and soccercrzy immediately un-muting them. if you had some proof, such as a demo, showing when and why then that's a different story.

PICs or it didnt happen

Soccerkid(Soccer #2)... not soccercrzy(Soccer). I wasn't there :P

Carl said his peace and filled out a template because he believed that Richie was being abusive. I wasn't there so I don't know but Carl makes it fun for most people, don't be retarded and ban him from the server

No one is banning him for any server. We want him to stop being a Dbag to Richie. If it doesn`t stop, he will be banned most likely.

Also, i have heard people bad talk carl when he isn't in the server, because they make fun of the way he talks. I try to keep that to a minimum be he just screams.

wow...just wow.

Number 1 Global Forum rules (for all forums on the interwebs): stay on topic (excluding 4chan)

I mean seriously, you were/do abuse your admin to alot of people, you rarely warn people that your going to ban/mute/slay etc. STAY ON TOPIC

It doesn't matter, your rules on there clearly state admins can't mass mute for no reason like he did, regardless of when it happened or if they got unmuted by someone else. Soccer started arguing with him saying that he can't abuse his admin like that, and he did say "abuse."

I wrote that rule, and i can unwrite it just as easilly in richies case

I guess I need to go Church up jailbreak again... I hate that server and tend to avoid it like the plague, but if some old fashioned vigilante justice is in order... I am just the person to dish it out.