Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to use the Admin Room in Jailbreak

scottycyanide

Ok guys, i keep seeing everyone spam !adminroom at the beginning of every round and it is filling me with fail. Follow these steps to get into the lower admin room.

1. Open up console and type in

bind p adminroom

(or any letter you want the command binded to)

2. Once you have entered that then close console and hit the letter you binded the command to.

3. It should either say "You will now spawn in the admin room!" or "You will now spawn in armory!". If it says armory then hit it again and it should say that you will spawn in the admin room.

4. Wait out the round and you will spawn in the admin room! Note that you will only stay in there for about 10 seconds more or less I believe. After that time is up you will spawn outside of the shot for shot arena.

:amuse:

it would be great for atleast 2 more mags of it

1 auto has 20rds the other 30

also it would be nice for some dual pistols there and maybe all the guns be no-reload until dropped

theres also a bug there that when you open the door and leave it will spawn you to s4s

^^i get messed up on wardays there^^^^

maybe a spawn outside armory like founttain or something would be good

**sorry for me being so spoiled and such***

theres also a bug there that when you open the door and leave it will spawn you to s4s

^^i get messed up on wardays there^^^^

maybe a spawn outside armory like founttain or something would be good

**sorry for me being so spoiled and such***

it's not a bug i think they did it so you don't camp in there. but i agree i think we should spawn near fountain or something, or if we leave the area it doesn't tele us out.

Having auto snipers and p90s with unlimited ammo would be way too much. a couple more clips in the auto snipes would be nice though. The tele seems like it auto teles if you have the admin room command turned on. I think if the tele was implemented so it only teleports the people inside admin room to the outside instead of Teleporting the people with adminroom enabled. And the tele location would be much better if it was say near fountain or near that area.

This is what always happens with Jailbreak updates. You get what you want then find a million things wrong with it. Enjoy the auto snipers (30 bullets is plenty, l2aim), enjoy the riot shield (would you rather be stuck in a riot shield than not have it?), and enjoy the p90 (noooooooob cannon). Live with the problems, it won't kill you. If it does........ do homework?