Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

illegal orders for lead in Jail break.

Ok, so for the past few days i've been having an issue with a surtent player about what a lead can and cant give. First he tells the ts to walk to armory. i told him you cant do that, thats considered making ts rebel. he said he didnt say get guns and shot cts. so i sucked it up and let it pass. but he keep giving the same orders. so i teamlocked him. then later the next day (which is today) he said all ts walk to first cell door opening. so what my main question is. can a lead give these orders?

no its actually Mr blue sky. He gave them an order to walk to first cell door way and freeze. and then he later slayed himself in front of a t and gunplanted. i then t-locked himm and he complained that i t-locked him because im jealus of not being ct. and i have also noticed that people get ma dif you t-lock them for things not on motd. (the walk to armory order for example) it would be nice if someone could add that rule to motd.

Ok, so for the past few days i've been having an issue with a surtent player about what a lead can and cant give. First he tells the ts to walk to armory. i told him you cant do that, thats considered making ts rebel. he said he didnt say get guns and shot cts. so i sucked it up and let it pass. but he keep giving the same orders. so i teamlocked him. then later the next day (which is today) he said all ts walk to first cell door opening. so what my main question is. can a lead give these orders?

He's trying to make them play temptation. The game i tried to propose banned.

I've seen multiple people do this, and it shouldn't be a bannable offense. Asking Ts to go in first cell isn't asking them to rebel. If they chose to go in armory and rebel that's their choice. I've seen wicked, Dullknife, and other use these days and they go fine. As long as your not asking Ts to go in armory and get guns, which I've seen people do, it should be allowed.

Ahh... I admit that I have done this before. Telling all T's to have a freeday in first cell. Reminding all CT's that red = dead, and to not camp armory. Obviously, there will be rebels.

I never known these orders were forbidden. Didnt see it in Motd.While giving these orders, other admins were on as well, and havent told me anything about illegal orders.

I do apologize for doing it before, wont do em again. Unless said otherwise.

The first cells order is okay (i think) because he didn't tell em to go into armory! so if they go armory the are rebublers and can be killed!

My the "Go to armory" order is like "Go to closest corner of suna" and then NEW order "Go to closest corner of suna" and so he killes everyone who move.. thats FK because if im at a corner it cant be the same closestcorner... "_-

The first cells order is okay (i think) because he didn't tell em to go into armory! so if they go armory the are rebublers and can be killed!

My the "Go to armory" order is like "Go to closest corner of suna" and then NEW order "Go to closest corner of suna" and so he killes everyone who move.. thats FK because if im at a corner it cant be the same closestcorner... "_-

is this what jailbreak does to kids nowadays?

I think I know what Delink meant.

He meant, like if a Lead says, "go to the closest corner of sauna". We all get there, freeze upon arrival. Then he says "go to the closest corner of sauna" again. = Stay where you are.

But T's go to the next closest corner, and get killed.

Another instance is when Lead says "go to the closes corner of sauna". We get there. Then he says "get to the NEXT closest corner of sauna", the T's go towards the Infirm/Sauna corner instead of the 1 by the vending machines.

Derppy tarps?

I believe IPTRER understood what Delink said, and asked what the servers gotten into lol.