Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

It's Time

Libb

It's that time, time for me to leave HG. You guys have been a great community to be a part of up until about January, when I truly started to realize some things. I've got a couple of reasons I'm leaving. The clan has some problems as all do, but right now there are just to many for me to bear with, to be honest it's actually kind of pissing me off.

Starting with my event manager application... It has truly been utterly ignored, I've bumped it twice, with no luck of even being rejected or accepted, it just stayed as a "PENDING FURTHER REVIEW" tag. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't qualified for it, if we've reached the quota for event managers, or what, but I didn't get any notice whatsoever of the problem. Then others got promoted to event manager, for what reason they did and I didn't? I have no clue. My best bet is that they actually directly contacted someone to promote them, and got the position. Going with the same topic, why have I not been promoted to veteran in the past 5 months when I've done basically the same thing that others have done (not going to name anyone)? It was like a new born baby, once it's born, the parents only pay attention to him/her. Staff only payed attention to those "star" people when they did what I did, only I did it much earlier. The staff just promoted them without taking a look at their other members, seeing who else deserves it. But no, they just ignored me and the same happened to some others as well.

Another thing, the servers, have been cared and upgraded for rather poorly in my opinion. For something things like jailbreak, it was just modded to the point that it wasn't truly jailbreak anymore, it didn't convey the fun and meaning of it, and that's why I left and quit JB. It's been changed to hell when it should've just stayed the same with small fixes to problems. Also if you guys had so much time to upgrade JB, why did you guys not fix garry's mod? We probably could've created two RP servers linked with the same information, it probably would've reduced lag and waiting time since the server is always packed.

People have also kind of annoyed me, not as much as other things though. As many of you guys know there have been power hungry people who practically brought down the clan for a period of time. As well as some douches who are just plain annoying and shouldn't be a part of the clan.

There is however one guy I'd like to commemorate, Toxygen. He's pushed me to 10man a lot, which has I guess indirectly kept me in the clan for so long. He's showed me new servers which I basically exclusively play. He's been a great guy overall to me and the community.

There isn't much that I can do for the clan anymore. There have been numerous times I RSVP'd for an event but couldn't make it, or just stopped playing on the HG servers entirely. I rarely play the HG servers anymore, even for 10man's, and the forums just aren't for me. HG is still a great community, but as all great things do, it is falling apart. I wish you guys the best of luck in staying together and hope everything improves. I've done my time here in HG, whether I've been an asset to the clan or not, I've had a great time and I'll still see you guys around.

Was gonna make this more exciting and post on April Fool's Day, but oh well.

Yea toxy, couldn't wait, just had to do it, not much of a "bang" is it. There's nothing that's gonna keep me here anymore toxy, no matter how hard you try.

Yablow nerd.

Please remove my tags and if anyone has anything to say that might spark conflict, please PM me about it, don't post it here.