Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Premium Features - Who thought this was a good idea?

Jschmuck2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not clear on what perks remain for premium members. The web site says: "TF2 Additional Features! premium TBA". What is the current status of premium perks?

im not really sure either, supposedly there is a conversation going on about it somewhere, but i haven't (and probably never will) reached those rarefied heights. (unless there using this thread as a basis, witch i doubt)

anyways, i would like to know what perks the vip players are getting, if only to argue against what may be overpowered.

ps. there is a somewhat similar thread here, "https://hellsgamers.com/threads/43330-Please-listen-carefully" where there has been some actual discussion on what the vip perks should be, although i have no idea if they are actually going to listen to us.

Not to be a ungrateful asshat, but until it is clarified that premium members get nothing other then cosmetic benefits I will not be spending time on Hell's Gamers servers. I may not be the best player, but I above average and consistently rank in the top ten of the CP server. Hell I'm still in the top ten even though I haven't logged here for almost a week.

I understand that

• I have not yet donated and even if I did the server really doesn't owe me anything.
  • I'm probably sounding like a dick telling people I don't know how to run their server.

The admins should understand there are a lot of players that will instantly blacklist any server which allows non cosmetic benefits to donors. I am one of those people. So please clarify your position on this issue.

Respectfully,

Medwin

• 2 weeks later...