Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reports on staff?

I believe, no clipping ISNT abusing admin. They dont disturb whats going on in jailbreak, atleast. People play around, wanna have a good time, so be it. Its funny too.

I never really saw Staff abusing admin, maybe once a few days ago... But he was mad at the time, angry, maybe about whats going on in his life?? Who knows?? Thats understandable tho.

=)

Regardless of how funny you find it, if it gets to the point where staff is using their noclip or whatever they use to gain an advantage (IE: a staff on terrorist noclipping into armory, grabbing a gun, and rebelling) then you should report it. Other than that, it's usually just to noclip up into the top admin room

Guest Batters
Regardless of how funny you find it, if it gets to the point where staff is using their noclip or whatever they use to gain an advantage (IE: a staff on terrorist noclipping into armory, grabbing a gun, and rebelling) then you should report it. Other than that, it's usually just to noclip up into the top admin room

how are you meant to get into the upper admin room?

@noclip f4ithless

@timebomb f4ithless

@firebomb f4ithless

Which one of these don't belong :P

haha, I do get it but we are all still held accountable for our actions. If any staff member abuses their power, and I mean, actually abusing it (unlike mentioned above)then demo it and report it.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL